- Personal Injury – You have a right to hire a personal injury attorney when you have experienced an injury at the hands of someone else or due to their negligence. You have every right to expect personal safety, especially in businesses, public spaces, and private residences.
- Car Accidents – Whether you hit another car or it struck your vehicle, paying for expensive medical bills and limiting the impact of the accident on your insurance, personal finances, and driving record may require legal intervention from an experienced car accident attorney.
- Medical Malpractice – Doctors, hospitals, and other medical providers have a responsibility to properly diagnose and treat you. If you experience a misdiagnosis or a surgical complication that adversely impacts your quality of life, the medical provider should be held accountable.
- Construction Accidents – The construction industry remains one of the more dangerous occupations, despite many federal regulations designed to improve worker safety. If your company fails to comply with these safety guidelines, your risk of injury can increase dramatically. If you’ve been injured on a construction site, be sure to discuss the incident with a skilled personal injury attorney to see if you may be entitled to compensation.
- Auto Accidents – Automotive accidents come in many forms, including school transportation incidents, trucking accidents, and more.
- Slip and Falls – Slips and falls are more common than you’d expect, with falls taking place in the workplace, public spaces and private residences. A fall could be fatal, especially for seniors and workers in the construction and manufacturing industries.
- Worker’s Compensation – Your employer has a responsibility to keep you safe in the workplace and to protect you in the event that you become injured on the job. Hiring a worker’s compensation attorney can ensure that you receive all of the care and compensation that you deserve.
- Wrongful Death – When someone you love dies unexpectedly, it can be one of the most stressful and grief-stricken experiences of your entire life. If your loved one dies due to the negligence or oversight of someone else, the feelings and damages can be even worse.
- Trucking Accidents – Trucking accidents can be devastating for truck drivers, trucking companies, and other drivers on the road. In many cases, the accident took place because of driver expectations to work long hours and distractions.
- Nursing Home Neglect Claims – You put your trust into a nursing home to provide the skilled nursing and rehabilitation services your loved one needs to thrive. Unfortunately, nursing home neglect and abuse can happen at even the most luxurious communities.
Andrew S. Kryder, Founder – Andrew Kryder has more than two decades of legal experience in the courtroom, with experience trying complex litigations in the Circuit and Appellate courts. His bar admissions include the state of Illinois and the United States Supreme Court.
Justin Hare, Esq. – Since graduating law school from the Chicago-Kent College of Law, Justin Hare has recovered more than $30 million in compensation for his clients. He is a clear communicator comfortable with providing individualized strategies for every legal case.
Alexander Gerteis, Esq. – Alexander Gerteis is a highly sought after personal injury attorney that has been named one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. He graduated magna cum laude from DePaul University’s College of Law.
Patricia A. Hudson, Esq. – Patricia Hudson is a talented lawyer with a lot of experience in cases involving motor vehicle accidents and premises liability. She also attended the DePaul University College of Law.
Ryan McGovern, Esq. – Ryan McGovern is an Associate Attorney with experience in depositions and settlements. He practices in Illinois and the Northern District of Illinois.
When it comes to hiring effective legal counsel for your personal injury case, you need a lawyer with experience and a history of successful settlements and trials. If you’re in the Chicago area, contact the Kryder Law Group, LLC at (312) 598-0739 to be connected with a skilled personal injury legal team that you can rely on.