Injuries in a motorcycle accident can leave you with expensive medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. If the negligence of another party led to your condition, you could pursue compensation via an insurance claim or a lawsuit.
A motorcycle accident lawyer in Bloomington from our law firm can evaluate your case and pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
You Can Afford a Lawyer Regardless of Your Financial Standing
If you hire our law firm to help with your motorcycle accident case, we charge you nothing up front. If your case succeeds, you could pay nothing out of pocket. We collect our fees only when you receive a settlement or damages award in your case.
This allows you to pursue justice without worrying about your financial resources.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Bloomington, call (312) 598-0739
How The Kryder Law Group, LLC Can Help You
Our law firm can handle the legal aspects of your claim, protecting your legal rights every step of the way. We can focus on the necessary legal details while you focus your efforts on your health and family.
As your lawyers, we offer you a variety of services, including:
- Investigating the cause of your accident
- Identifying all potentially liable parties
- Communicating with the insurance company
- Presenting documentation of your injuries and related damages
- Negotiating a settlement
- Filing a lawsuit in court if necessary
Bloomington Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me (312) 598-0739
We Can Handle All Proceedings with the Insurance Company
Dealing with insurance matters is one of the most confusing and burdensome parts of being injured in an accident. Your health insurance may initially pay for your injuries, but still, this could leave you with outstanding expenses.
We can manage your insurance claim by:
- Sending your demand letter, which outlines the details of your accident
- Calculating your losses
- Negotiating a settlement
- Reading the liable policy
- Responding to all phone calls and emails
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices
Direct the Claims Adjuster to Your Lawyer
Insurance adjusters frequently take advantage of injured claimants. Following your accident, they might ask you to give a recorded statement. However, you might not understand the full extent of your losses, injuries, or situation.
We recommend getting legal advice from our team of motorcycle accident lawyers in Bloomington before talking to the insurer. Otherwise, you risk telling the insurance company details that may hurt your case or minimize the impact of your injuries.
We will Pursue the Full Cost of Your Damages
The types of losses you can receive in your motorcycle accident case depend on various factors. The primary factors involve how serious and how permanent your injuries are.
Some common types of damages that you might receive in a motorcycle accident case include:
- Lost income from missing work due to your impairments
- Medical bills, hospitalization costs, and rehabilitation expenses
- Pain and suffering from your injuries
- Emotional trauma and loss of enjoyment of life
- Permanent scarring, disfigurement, and disability
You could recover other types of losses based on the severity of your injuries and the nature of your accident.
You Have a Two-Year Window to File a Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit in Bloomington
You generally have two years following the date of your motorcycle accident to file your personal injury lawsuit in court. 735 ILCS 5/13-202 establishes the statute of limitations for motorcycle accidents that occur in Illinois. Missing this deadline could impede your right to fair compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Determine the At-Fault and Liable Parties Following Your Accident
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) says that inclement weather conditions, poor vehicular maintenance, and low visibility all contribute to motorcycle accidents. Yet, 94 percent of all collisions are the result of driver error. So, another driver is likely liable for your injuries and related expenses.
We can determine fault and liability in your accident by:
- Reviewing the police report
- Interviewing eyewitnesses and accident reconstruction specialists
- Viewing traffic camera footage
- Looking over photos of the accident scene and your injuries
You can still seek damages even if you partially caused the accident.
We Can Also Prove Negligence
To recoup damages, you must prove that the other party was negligent in causing your accident. This involves showing:
- The other party had a duty of care to safely operate their vehicle.
- The other party failed in this obligation, either by their actions or omissions.
- The other party mostly caused your accident.
- You suffered psychological, financial, and physical losses.
Proving these elements without a motorcycle accident lawyer isn’t easy. Yet, with our team on your side, you don’t even need to think about it.
Questions to Ask During Your Free Case Review
We are committed to answering all of your questions during your free case review. At no obligation, you could get answers to the following:
- How much can you get for pain and suffering?
- How long will it take to resolve your case?
- What happens if the insurer denies or undervalues your claim?
- What happens if you mostly caused the accident?
- Can certain details extend the statute of limitations?
You can speak with our team 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you can’t connect with our firm for any reason, we will return your call within 48 hours.
Contact Our Law Firm for Assistance with Your Motorcycle Injury Case Today
The Bloomington motorcycle accident lawyers at The Kryder Law Group, LLC stand ready to represent your legal interests. We can pursue compensation for your past, present, and future injury-related losses. Call (312) 223-1700 to learn more about our services.