If you or a loved one were injured in a motorcycle accident, the Kryder Law Group, LLC can provide responsive legal care. Our mission is to fight for financial recovery on behalf of those who have suffered injuries at the hands of a negligent party.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- Promptly filing your claim to the appropriate offices
- Explaining your legal rights so you can make informed decisions throughout the proceedings
- Collecting pertinent evidence regarding your case
- Assigning liability
- Negotiating for a fair settlement on your behalf
- Taking your case before a judge and jury if we cannot reach an out of court agreement
We offer a free initial consultation where you will have the opportunity to have your case reviewed by a Bolingbrook motorcycle accident lawyer. Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 223-1700.
You May be Eligible for Financial Recovery
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports in the critical reasons for crashes that they have investigated, human error accounts for 94% of collisions. Through the course of our investigation, if we discover that a preventable action or behavior on the part of the other motorist contributed to your accident, we may be able to hold them liable for your damages.
If we are successful in pursuing your claim, your settlement or court award may cover:
- Medical bills, including hospital stays, emergency transportation, and treatment methods
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Emotional trauma
Under Illinois statute 735 ILCS 5/13-201, you have two years from the date of your accident to file a civil action. If you do not act within this timeframe, you could jeopardize your potential for financial recovery.
Recovering Damages from a Wrongful Death Claim
Motorcyclists have a 34-fold higher risk of injuries when compared with occupants of passenger vehicles, according to Accident Analysis & Prevention. Unfortunately, this data suggests that many victims of motorcycle accidents do not survive their injuries.
If you are filing a wrongful death claim on behalf of a decedent, you may be able to seek the cost of:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Any remaining medical expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of parental guidance and household services
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Psychological distress
The Illinois Wrongful Death Act statute grants two years from the date of your loved one’s passing to file a wrongful death claim. Connecting with a Bolingbrook motorcycle accident lawyer can handle your legal burdens while you grieve the loss of your family member. To speak with a dedicated member of our staff, call us today at (312) 223-1700.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Bolingbrook, call (312) 598-0739
Negligence is Key to a Successful Claim
To secure a financial recovery on your behalf, we must prove that the party responsible for your accident did not take reasonable precautions to prevent your injuries. Your legal team will be tasked with showing the presence of four elements that will, in return, hold the liable party responsible for your losses.
Our team must:
- Establish that by operating a motor vehicle, the negligent party took on a duty of care to reasonably not harm others
- Prove that the negligent party violated their duty of care by performing an action or behavior that resulted in your accident
- Show that by acting carelessly or recklessly, the other party caused your accident
- Explain that because of your otherwise avoidable incident, you have been burdened with economic and noneconomic damages that have impacted your quality of life
A legal professional can explain what measures must be taken to prove that negligence played a role in your accident. While recovering from your injuries, the Kryder Law Group, LLC can handle your case from start to finish. Our goal is to get you the financial recovery you and your family need to get your life back on track. Do not hesitate to call us today.
Bolingbrook Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me (312) 598-0739
Our Team Works on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Many people shy away from seeking legal assistance because they are already facing financial burdens after their accident. When you work with our team, this is not the case. We handle cases on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning that you do not pay us any stipends, hidden fees, or upfront costs when you agree to work with us.
After deciding to work with a Bolingbroke motorcycle accident lawyer, we will meet with you (either in-person or over the phone) to discuss the circumstances of your case. Your lawyer will then draw up a contract outlining the method of payment.
Because we operate on contingency, we will take a percentage of your settlement as payment for our services. You will be made aware of this percentage at the onset of our partnership and must agree to the arrangement before we move forward.
If we do not win your case, we do not get paid. It is as simple as that. We do this not only to hold ourselves accountable for your case’s success but to also minimize your financial risk.
What You Can Do to Promote Your Case’s Success
The Kryder Law Group, LLC wants to advocate for you during this challenging time. While you are recovering from your injuries, there are some actions you can take that may promote your case’s success, including:
- Seeking immediate medical attention, if you have not done so already
- Keeping all documents relevant to your claim, including medical bills, imaging scans, prescription labels, and the police report made at the scene of the collision
- Refrain from posting any information regarding your accident to social media
- Do not speak directly with the other party’s legal or insurance representatives
Speaking with a Bolingbrook motorcycle accident lawyer can provide you with more information regarding what you can do to promote a beneficial resolution.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC Today
We provide compassionate, responsive care to those who have been injured after a motorcycle accident. During your free initial consultation, we want to hear how your accident happened and learn what we can do to help. Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 223-1700.