Slip and falls can occur suddenly and in surprising places. You may have been in someone else’s home, a privately-owned business, or a public building like the Department of Motor Vehicles. Regardless of where you were injured, we can explore possibilities to pursue losses to help pay for your medical treatment and noneconomic damages.
If you or a loved one injured themselves after slipping and falling in Bolingbrook, we can help. Members of our team are standing by to hear from you. We are determined to use our network of resources to get you the financial recovery you deserve.
Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC at (312) 223-1700 today to learn more.
In This Article
- You May Recover Compensation
- We Can Help You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- A Lawyer is Prepared to Help You in Many Ways
- The Statute of Limitations May Limit How Long You Have to Act
- Determining Liability in Your Bolingbrook Slip and Fall Injury Case
- Do Not Be Afraid If You Are Partially At-Fault
- Evidence Your Lawyer Can Use to Help You
- The Kryder Law Group, LLC is Standing by to Defend Your Rights
You May Recover Compensation
Depending on the outcome of your case, you may be able to recover expenses that cover your losses.
You may be entitled to damages to pay for:
- Pain and suffering
- Emergency medical treatment
- Recovery costs
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
Depending on the circumstances of your injuries, you may be able to recover additional expenses. In Illinois, there is no limit to what you may be able to pursue for noneconomic damages. This means that for items like pain and suffering, there is no cap to the amount of money you can request from either your insurance company or the responsible party.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall injury lawyer serving Bolingbrook, call (312) 223-1700
We Can Help You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit
If your loved one passed away due to the severity of their injuries, we are deeply sorry.
We may be able to secure compensation to help you pay for:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of parental guidance and household benefits
- Loss of inheritance
- Any outstanding debts incurred by the decedent
When filing a wrongful death claim, you have a limited time to act. Under 740 ILCS 180/2, you may be able to recover damages within two years after your loved one’s passing.
Let a Bolingbrook slip and fall injury lawyer from the Kryder Law Group, LLC represent your interests. Call today for more information about how we can help you. Our team can lend our support, knowledge, and resources to promote your case.
Bolingbrook Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me (312) 223-1700
A Lawyer is Prepared to Help You in Many Ways
A lawyer can guide you through the legal process of pursuing compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Valuate your damages
- Gather evidence
- Represent you in court, if necessary
- Keep you updated throughout your case
- File all paperwork within relevant timelines
- Negotiate on your behalf with insurance companies
- Handle all communication with the other party
- Help you make informed decisions regarding your claim
If there are other ways in which we can help you and your family, do not hesitate to let us know. Our client-based firm is committed to providing outstanding service to claimants following an accident.
The Statute of Limitations May Limit How Long You Have to Act
735 ILCS 5/13-202 limits victims of slip and fall accidents to two years after their injuries to file a lawsuit in the state of Illinois. Do not wait to call our team, as when the timeline expires, you forfeit your right to compensation. We do not intend to scare you into calling us, as we believe all legal matters should be discussed with a clear mind, but we do want to make sure you are aware of the external factors that could affect your case.
Even if you think the timeline has expired in your situation, we still encourage you to call us to discuss your circumstances. There may be exceptions to the statute of limitations that would allow you to fight for justice and fair compensation.
A member of our team can walk you through your options. Reach out to the Kryder Law Group, LLC at (312) 223-1700.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Determining Liability in Your Bolingbrook Slip and Fall Injury Case
Your Bolingbrook slip and fall injury lawyer can help you determine liability for your injuries.
We can accomplish this by establishing that:
- The negligent party owed you a duty of care
- The negligent party violated this duty
- Your injuries are due to the negligent party’s violation
- Your injuries contributed to financial losses
Once we cement the link between your injuries and the fault of the liable party, we can argue for fair compensation.
Do Not Be Afraid If You Are Partially At-Fault
If you are less than 50% at fault for your accident, you can still collect expenses from the other party. You can still walk away with partial compensation for your losses and injuries. We can help you pay a portion of your bills after the accident through these damages.
Evidence Your Lawyer Can Use to Help You
Before you even call our firm, consider compiling certain documents to help bolster your claim.
You can help your Bolingbrook slip and fall injury lawyer by gathering:
- Medical receipts from your treatment for your injuries
- Photos or video of your injuries or property damages after your slip and fall
- Accident or incident reports you filled out or filed after your accident
- Your written testimony of events before, during, and after your accident, so no details are lost to time
We can use these details as a jumping-off point toward building your case.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC is Standing by to Defend Your Rights
Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC at (312) 223-1700 today to begin your free consultation. We are prepared to answer all of your questions and evaluate the strength of your case. You do not have to pay us anything unless and until we win compensation for you. We take our fee out of your settlement.
We are ready to determine who may have caused or contributed to your injuries. Call today.