Construction sites are inherently dangerous environments, and injuries are hardly an uncommon occurrence. Most of these injuries, however, are preventable. If you’ve been injured or have lost a loved one in a construction site accident, you have rights.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC has won over $7 million in settlements for construction site accident victims like you. Our team is consistently trusted to win cases when it really matters. You can speak with a team member for free to learn how we can help you.
Don’t Settle for Less Than You Deserve
Recognizing the potential for injury on construction sites, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has outlined the safety regulations construction sites must adhere to. Still, The National Safety Council (NSC) reports thousands of construction site injuries every year.
If you’ve been injured on a construction site, you deserve compensation. If you’ve been injured as a construction worker, you’re likely aware of the availability of workers’ compensation coverage. Illinois’ Workers’ Compensation Act (820 ILCS 305/) mandates all employers to cover any work-injury related expenses.
Our attorney can investigate the specifics of your case to identify all at-fault parties and advise you on how to proceed with seeking full compensation from each of these parties.
Potentially Liable Parties Can Include:
- Anyone involved in the creation or distribution of defective equipment
- Maintenance companies responsible for ensuring the safe upkeep of tools, equipment, and grounds
- Employers who fail to ensure construction workers are properly trained and supervised
Accurately identifying at-fault parties can be overwhelming, complicated, and stressful for victims struggling to recover from debilitating physical injuries and profound emotional trauma.
Don’t take this stress on yourself. Let our lawyer fight for you after your Schaumburg construction accident.
Damages You May be able to Claim:
- Medical bills: This can cover doctor appointments, emergency room visits, medications, hospital stays, surgical procedures, rehabilitation services, and more.
- Pain and suffering: These are non-economic damages that include the diminishment of your quality of life, mental anguish, trauma, and more.
- Lost income: This includes any past, present, or future wages that were lost due to the injury. This also includes any resulting reduction in earning capacity or your ability to advance in your career.
- Wrongful death: Funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship and guardianship, loss of inheritance, loss of future income, and more can be awarded in cases involving fatal accidents.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC, is dedicated to taking the burden off your shoulders and placing it on ours. We will handle your case from beginning to end so that you have the ability to focus on what really matters—your health and your family.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accidents lawyer serving Schaumburg, call (312) 598-0739
Consult a Construction Accident Attorney Free of Charge
We understand that vetting and hiring our lawyer is likely not your top priority in the immediate aftermath of a devastating construction accident in the Schaumburg area.
The temptation to attempt to file without an attorney or delay seeking legal counsel is understandable. But Illinois’ statute of limitations for personal injury cases gives victims a limited time in which to act, and the clock starts ticking as soon as they are injured.
Actions an Attorney with Our Firm will Take on Your Behalf:
- Review your case and answer any questions you might have
- Conduct a thorough investigation to determine what caused your accident and which parties can be held accountable
- Gather evidence that includes photographs, video footage, eyewitness testimonies, medical records, and more.
- Handle all communications with the other party and their insurance company
- Ensure your case continues to advance and that it is resolved in a timely manner
- Negotiate with the other party on your behalf
- Litigate your case in front of a judge if fair compensation cannot be agreed to out of court
- Provide you with the peace of mind that comes from being able to devote all your energy to regaining your physical and emotional strength
If you’ve been injured in a construction site accident, you’ve suffered enough. The last thing you deserve is to lose sleep, agonizing over how you’re going to survive without your income or debating whether to consent to medical treatment that will leave you mired in debt.
Insurance companies are experts at what they do, and their job is to serve their clients’ best interests. You deserve someone dedicated to keeping your well-being at the forefront of every conversation.
Schaumburg Construction Accidents Lawyer Near Me (312) 598-0739
Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC, to Learn More About How We Can Help
The Kryder Law Group, LLC, serves clients in Cook, Lake, DuPage, and Kane counties. Dial (312) 223-1700 to speak with a member of our team. The first consultation is free, and all services are provided on a contingency-fee basis which means we collect nothing until you win.