None of us anticipate being seriously injured or experiencing the death of a loved one due to another person’s carelessness or negligence. The sad reality is that lives are upturned or even lost from preventable accidents on a daily basis. If you find yourself or your family victimized, seeking a Berwyn personal injury lawyer may be the first step to securing your financial recovery.
There is much to consider and do once you have decided to take legal action against the liable party. Call our team at The Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 598-0739 for a free consultation.
We Guarantee Honest, Aggressive Representation
There are many circumstances that may have caused your injuries or even the tragic death of a loved one. Our attorneys have experience trying a wide array of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- Pedestrian-involved auto accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Nursing home-related injuries and abuse
- Worker’s compensation claims
- Wrongful death
Your circumstances are never too unique for our team of attorneys to handle. We will advise you from the initial visit until the conclusion of your case, employing an aggressive approach in the pursuit of the damages to which you are entitled.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Berwyn, call (312) 598-0739
Understand the Value of a Berwyn Personal Injury Lawyer
We will serve as a guide throughout the often-convoluted legal road from your accident to the day you secure a judgment or settlement. The requirements for securing damages that work for you can seem endless. Having a legal counselor in your corner can help guide you, every step of the way.
We Abide by the Statutes
The first thing that a Berwyn personal injury lawyer offers you is a strong knowledge of the law, including the relevant statute of limitations for your specific case. These statutes limit the time you may have to bring legal action against a liable party. Victims seeking to bring a personal injury claim in the state of Illinois generally have two years to do so, but your case may include extenuating circumstances that a Berwyn personal injury lawyer can help you sort through.
Cases where a wrongful death occurred may have a different window, but these cases also generally have a two-year statute of limitations. Despite this, your case may include unique circumstances and you should contact counsel regardless of the amount of time that has passed since you or your loved one’s accident.
We Handle the Legal Headaches
If you find yourself facing circumstances that require legal action, allow our attorneys to do what they know best: helping clients obtain the financial compensation they deserve.
Though all cases offer unique circumstances, our attorneys are prepared to:
- Speak with you at length about your experience and how your injuries or the death of a loved one have impacted you physically, psychologically, emotionally, and financially
- Review reports from the Berwyn Police Department as well as any video and photographic evidence that could strengthen your legal case
- Consult your attending medical professionals to understand and quantify the extent of your physical and psychological trauma
- Help you keep track of the relevant receipts, bills, and paperwork for presentation in any relevant legal proceedings
- File claims with the liable party’s insurance carrier
- Serve as a knowledgeable support system for you and your family
- Calculate the damages that you are owed and fight for those damages in the court of law
Bringing a legal case should never be taken lightly, and you do not have to go it alone. Our team of attorneys has tried many cases similar to yours and are prepared to assist you in your pursuit of financial damages. Call our team at The Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 598-0739 for a free consultation.
Berwyn Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (312) 598-0739
Damages You May Be Awarded in a Personal Injury Case
Personal injuries and wrongful deaths can impact all facets of a victim’s life, as well as those of their family. Basic insurance policies may cover some of the direct economic expenses incurred by a personal injury, including the cost of:
- Emergency transportation
- ER visits
- Some lost wages
All too often, insurance policies are limited or capped at a set dollar amount. This is where a Berwyn personal injury lawyer could be especially helpful. Depending on the specifics of your case, a personal injury lawyer can help you seek compensation for a full range of damages, including:
- Ongoing physical rehabilitation
- Psychological treatment, such as the cost of a therapist
- Additional medical costs that you or the liable party’s insurance does not cover
- Pain and suffering
In cases where it is determined that a wrongful death occurred, the victim’s family may be entitled to additional financial damages covering:
- Lost wages of the victim, both present and future
- Loss of guidance (child)
- Loss of companionship (spouse)
- Loss of financial protection that would have been provided by the deceased victim
Know that each case is unique and that you may be entitled to additional damages depending on the specifics of your situation.
Do Not Hesitate to Contact a Berwyn Personal Injury Lawyer
There is not a moment too soon to begin your financial recovery. While you have a lot on your plate, the wheels of justice should be set in motion as soon as possible to grant you relief from mounting medical bills, lost wages, and other damages after your loved one passes due to a Berwyn accident.
You Only Pay When We Win
There is no risk in calling us today. We want to hear your story and fight to secure a favorable judgment or settlement for you and your family. You pay nothing until we obtain damages for you.
Call our team at The Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 598-0739 for a free consultation.