The Kryder Law Group, LLC, can help you understand your rights and pursue compensation if you suffered injuries in Calumet City or elsewhere in the Chicagoland suburbs. If you sustained injuries due to the negligence of someone else, you may be eligible to file an insurance claim or civil lawsuit. Let a Calumet city personal injury lawyer from The Kryder Law Group, LLC, review your case during a free consultation in your home.
Call (312) 223-1700 today for your free case evaluation with our team. We can meet with you at the hospital, your home, or another location that is convenient. The consultation is free, and we handle these cases based on contingency.
In This Article
- Types of Calumet City Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Let The Kryder Law Group, LLC, Build a Compelling Argument for Recovering Compensation
- Recoverable Damages in a Calumet City Personal Injury Case
- Illinois Law Limits How Long You Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Talk to a Calumet City Personal Injury Attorney
Types of Calumet City Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Under Illinois negligence laws, accident victims have the right to pursue damages after almost any type of injury. We help you identify the negligent party and build a case for compensation. We accept even the most complex and challenging situations and have previously crafted a successful argument for a case when other firms could not.
The types of personal injury cases we accept in Calumet City include:
- Vehicle accidents
- Bus and CTA bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Slips and falls
- Train accidents, including Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
If you suffered an injury in an accident in Chicago or the greater Chicagoland suburbs, a Calumet city personal injury lawyer from The Kryder Law Group, LLC, can likely help. We can go over the facts of your case during your free case review. Call (312) 223-1700 today to learn more.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Calumet City, call (312) 223-1700
Let The Kryder Law Group, LLC, Build a Compelling Argument for Recovering Compensation
With Calumet City personal injury lawyer Andrew S. Kryder and his team on your side, you can focus on healing from your injuries. They will handle your legal case and pursue the compensation you deserve. After your case review, our team can take immediate action to build a case on your behalf and aggressively fight for a payout on your behalf.
We know how hard suffering injuries can impact an individual or family financially, and our team wants to limit the stress and frustration you have to go through as a result. Our compassionate team members will strategically carry out an investigation and build a compelling case to recover the maximum compensation you deserve based on the facts of your case.
This may require us to:
- Gather evidence to prove negligence and liability
- Document your expenses, losses, and other damages
- Interview accident eyewitnesses
- Work closely with experts to understand your prognosis and future needs
- File a third-party insurance claim and demand a fair payout
- Negotiate an out-of-court settlement that fairly compensates you for your losses
- File a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent party and take your case in front of a judge if necessary
At The Kryder Law Group, LLC, our team is ready to go to work for you. We can review your case for free and pursue compensation on your behalf. We know how to build a case that gives you the best chance of recovering compensation for your injuries, expenses, and losses. Call us now at (312) 223-1700 to get started.
Calumet City Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (312) 223-1700
Recoverable Damages in a Calumet City Personal Injury Case
As a part of building a compelling argument for an insurance payout or court award, we document a wide range of damages for our clients to ensure a settlement offer that is fair and covers all their current and future injury-related expenses. While the value of damages available is highly variable from case to case, the typical types of recoverable damages include:
- Current and future medical treatment and related expenses
- Ongoing care costs as necessary for long-term or permanent injuries
- Current and future lost wages and benefits
- Lost earning capacity if you cannot return to work
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damages, if necessary
- Pain and suffering damages
- Other noneconomic damages
Our team also takes on wrongful death cases. If another person’s negligence led the death of your family member, you may be eligible to take legal action and pursue wrongful death damages within the bounds if Illinois’ statute of limitations (740 ILCS 180). Our team can help you understand the damages available in this kind of case during your free consultation.
Illinois Law Limits How Long You Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Illinois law (735 ILCS 5/12-1102) generally only gives us two years from the date of an accident to take legal action and hold the negligent party responsible. If we miss this deadline, the court will likely bar us from pursuing compensation on your behalf in court. Since we usually want to try to reach an out-of-court settlement before we file a lawsuit, it is essential we get started on your case as soon as possible.
Reach out to our team today about your Calumet City injury. We can help you understand if your accident occurred because of someone else’s negligence and what your rights are if it did. Let us pursue your recoverable damages while you focus on healing from your injuries and getting your life back to normal.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Talk to a Calumet City Personal Injury Attorney
The Kryder Law Group, LLC, can explain your rights and evaluate your case following a personal injury accident in Calumet City. Get started with a free consultation in Calumet City, Chicago, or another Chicagoland suburb: call (312) 223-1700 today.