Our personal injury attorneys have proven track records of negotiating high-value settlements and securing top dollar inside of the courtroom. At the Kryder Law Group, LLC, we have recovered millions of dollars for past clients across a variety of practice areas, including workers’ compensation injuries, car accidents, and medical malpractice cases. We can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Some of Our Previous Accomplishments
Here is a list of some of the results from the past legal cases we’ve represented:
- $7.5 million dollar recovery for a construction worker injured when a support wall fell and struck him. (Highest award on record for a construction injury in DuPage County at the time).
- $3.2 million dollar recovery for a construction worker injured when he fell in an uncovered foundation trench, ranking as the highest award on record for a construction injury in McHenry County at the time.
- $3 million dollar recovery for the family of a man struck by a garbage truck that was making an illegal turn.
- $2.2 million dollar recovery for a salesman injured in an automobile collision.
- $2 million dollar recovery for a man struck by a speeding vehicle as he waited for the CTA bus.
- $1.5 million dollar recovery for a truck driver that was struck by another car on the expressway while his vehicle was disabled.
- $1.4 million dollar recovery for a computer programmer that slipped and fell in the washroom at work.
- $1.4 million dollar recovery for a laborer that was injured due to carbon monoxide exposure.
- $1.3 million dollar recovery for a union truck driver who was rear-ended while transporting concrete.
- $1 million dollar recovery for a child burned in a house fire.
- $800,000 for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle in a parking lot. At the time, this was the second-highest recovery on record in DuPage County for a similar injury.
- $660,000 recovery for a truck driver that was injured while unloading his trailer.
- $550,000 recovery for a person who slipped and fell in a grocery store.
- $500,000 recovery for a woman who injured her neck in a motor vehicle collision.
- $500,000 recovery for a pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle while standing on the sidewalk.
- $460,000 recovery for a truck driver that tripped and fell in the parking lot while making a delivery.
- $450,000 recovery for a dental assistant who slipped and fell at work on an unnatural accumulation of ice.
- $425,000 recovery for a union worker struck by a speeding vehicle.
- $425,000 recovery for a passenger in a vehicle struck by an inexperienced driver.
- $400,000 recovery for a lab technician injured while transporting equipment.
- $370,000 recovery for a construction worker injured on faulty equipment at a construction site.
- $315,000 recovery for a motorist struck by a falling utility pole.
- $310,000 recovery for a person injured in a motor vehicle collision.
- $300,000 recovery for a bicyclist struck by a vehicle.
- $250,000 recovery for a young woman struck by another vehicle.
- $250,000 recovered for a man injured in a motor vehicle collision.
- $240,000 for the injured party struck by another vehicle.
- $235,000 recovery for a person injured in a motor vehicle collision.
- $235,000 recovery for an inventory clerk injured when shelving toppled onto her.
- $219,000 recovery for a restaurant patron that slipped and fell in the bathroom.
- $200,000 for an airline employee struck on the runway at O’Hare International Airport.
- $190,000 for a person injured in a motor vehicle collision.
- $175,000 for a child injured by fireworks at a fourth of July celebration.
- $170,000 for a person injured when she slipped and fell exiting a major retail store.
- $150,000 recovered for a woman who fractured her leg when she was struck by a vehicle.
These only represent a few of the settlements and verdicts we have won for our clients. We also have dozens of other six-figure recoveries for persons injured in automobile collisions or slip and fall cases.
Every Case Is Unique
It is important to note that any law firm’s past accomplishments do not guarantee a certain outcome for any one case. A successful case depends on a variety of factors, including liability, the severity of injuries, and how those injuries will affect a victim’s life going forward.
What to Expect When You Hire Us
When we take you on as a client, we will work with expert witnesses to help prove the liability of the other party. We may call in accident reconstructionists to help determine fault for a vehicle collision, for example.
To accurately evaluate your losses, we will also communicate with your doctors to understand the extent of your injuries. We can use a couple of different methods to calculate your losses, including non-economic damages, like pain and suffering.
When hiring a personal injury lawyer, it is important that you work only with law groups that have demonstrated success settling and trying cases like yours. While it is true that each and every legal case is different, having experience trying a case similar to your own means that the lawyer already understands the nuances involved in winning cases with similar challenges. A law firm’s previous accomplishments matter in the courtroom.
Additionally, you want to choose a legal team that you trust and like personally. Some lawyers might be too busy to attentively listen to your side of the story, and this may not make you feel as if you’ve been heard. However, at the Kryder Law Group, LLC, we’re personally invested in our clients and prioritize client service. We understand that establishing positive relationships with our clients is the first step in successful lawsuits.
We Offer Free Consultations
Another benefit of working with our firm is our free consultations. If you are unsure whether you have a case or how much it may be worth, you can discuss it with us for free. This allows you to discover your legal options, and it helps us to get started on your case as soon as possible.
If You’re Ready to Get Started, Contact Our Attorneys Today
If you have any questions about our track record or experience, please contact The Kryder Law Group, LLC to discuss the circumstances of your injury as soon as possible. Remember, you have a limited time to file a lawsuit, or it may be barred, so call us today!