A personal injury attorney from The Kryder Law Group will pursue the awards that you deserve. A personal injury case may produce damages for medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, a wrongful death, and other specific losses.
Let a Hoffman Estates personal injury lawyer from our firm fight for you.
How Our Firm May Start Your Injury or Accident Case
Your Hoffman Estates injury attorney will do everything that you need them to. We know how to complete personal injury cases. To determine what legal services you require, our team will:
- Conduct a free consultation
- Ask you how your injury, illness, or loss of a loved one has negatively affected you
- Determine the monetary cost of your losses
- Survey your options for seeking compensation
Your options for obtaining compensation may include:
- Insurance: Insurance may cover some or all of your losses, depending on the specific facts of your case.
- A personal injury lawsuit settlement: A personal injury lawsuit may be necessary if you have suffered non-fatal injuries. We may resolve your lawsuit with a settlement.
- A judgment: If you file a personal injury lawsuit, our attorneys may secure a judgment after trial.
Filing an Illinois lawsuit is more likely to result in a settlement than a trial judgment, per the American Bar Association (ABA). We generally embrace the simplest path to the compensation that you deserve — and not a penny less.
What Types of Compensation Could Our Hoffman Estates Lawyers Obtain for You?
Our team of personal injury lawyers reviews your losses to determine fair awards. Your settlement, insurance payment, or judgment must account for your losses. Some types of losses we generally seek compensation for include:
Medical Care for Your Injuries or Illness
Medical care is a common feature of personal injury cases. Emergency transportation, emergency department care, hospitalization, and rehabilitation are just some of the medical expenses that may entitle you to compensation after an accident caused by negligence.
Injury and illness may cost you your regular wages. Serious ailments may diminish your earning power. You may forfeit performance bonuses and employer-matched retirement contributions.
Your employer may demote you or be forced to let you go. Any such professional harm may entitle you to personal injury compensation.
Emotional Anguish and Trauma
Our accident lawyers will seek coverage of trauma, emotional anguish, and other non-monetary losses. Such losses generally fall under the category of “pain and suffering.”
Any Other Losses Stemming From Negligence
If you experience property damage, a loved one’s loss, and other types of harm, we could include these damages in your lawsuit.
It is our job as your legal representation to identify all of your losses. Your personal injury lawyer in Hoffman Estates will create an authoritative record of your damages. They can use that record to anchor settlement negotiations.
Our Firm Serves Your Every Legal Need
As a personal injury-focused law firm, our Hoffman Estate lawyers have ample resources to complete your case. There is no duty that we do not handle. You can expect us to:
- Retain qualified experts who can help your case
- Conduct independent investigations
- Complete all case-related paperwork
- Help you arrange medical care
- Help you secure temporary transportation
- Meet with other parties involved in your case
- Assign a value to your losses
- Gather case-related evidence, like traffic camera footage
- Arrange settlement negotiations
- Complete settlement negotiations
- Protect your rights
We check every box necessary to resolve your case. Your focus right now should be on your health. If you have lost a loved one, we provide you the opportunity to grieve properly.
Limited Time to File a Personal Injury Claim in Hoffman Estates
Illinois generally requires us to file your case by a certain date. Per 735 ILCS 5/13-202, the deadline for personal injury cases in Hoffman Estates is generally two years from the date of injury or illness.
Call Our Hoffman Estates Personal Injury Attorneys as Soon as Possible
Call our team regardless of when you became injured, became ill, or lost your loved one. A Hoffman Estates personal injury lawyer from our firm may be able to recover compensation for you and your family. We will fight for justice in your case. Contact The Kryder Law Group today to complete your free case review.