Meet Andrew Kryder, Your Chicago Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident in Chicago due to the other driver’s negligence, we can help. The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers represents seriously injured motor vehicle accident victims in the Chicago metro area. We have a proven track record of success in recovering compensation for our client’s injuries, medical bills and expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact us today for a free consultation. Our team of dedicated personal injury attorneys will review your case and explain your legal options. There is no risk or obligation to hire us, and we only get paid if we recover compensation for you. We can guide you through the next steps of the legal process of a car accident lawsuit and provide the support you need for a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
If you are a car accident victim, call today to speak to an experienced Chicago car accident lawyer about your serious injury and whether a car accident lawsuit is right for you and your family.
Compensation You Can Recover After a Chicago Car Crash
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured in a Chicago auto accident, you may be entitled to recover financial compensation for the following types of damages:
Medical Bills and Medical Expenses
You can recover the cost of all past and future medical treatment related to your injuries, including hospitalization, surgery, medication, physical therapy, and psychological counseling.
You may be able to recover the cost of any out-of-pocket expenses related to your accident, such as transportation costs and childcare expenses.
If you are unable to work due to your injuries, you can recover your lost wages, as well as any future lost earning capacity.
Pain and Suffering
You can receive compensation for the physical and emotional pain you have suffered due to your injuries. This can include compensation for things like anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Loss of Enjoyment of Life
You may be able to recover compensation for the loss of enjoyment of life you have experienced due to your injuries. This can include the loss of ability to participate in hobbies or activities you enjoyed before the serious accident occurred.
If you have lost a loved one in a car accident, you may also be able to recover wrongful death damages, which can include funeral and burial expenses, loss of companionship, and loss of financial support.
What Is My Auto Accident Case Worth?
The value of your car accident case will depend on many factors, such as the severity of your injuries, the amount of your medical bills, whether you missed time from work, and the impact your injuries have had on your life. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate your accident to make sure all these factors are considered when calculating the value of your case. An experienced car accident lawyer from our law firm will also negotiate on your behalf with the insurance companies to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve.
How Long Will My Case Take?
The length of time it will take to resolve your case will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the insurance companies involved, and whether or not the responsible party is willing to cooperate. In most cases, we are able to settle our clients’ cases without having to go to trial. However, if a trial is necessary, we are prepared to fight for you every step of the way.
Common Causes of Serious Car Accident Injuries
There are many different factors that can contribute to a car accident, but some of the most common causes of serious injuries include:
- Distracted driving – Distracted driving is any activity that takes the driver’s attention away from the road. Common distractions include texting, talking on the phone, eating, drinking, and adjusting the radio.
- Dangerous road conditions – Dangerous road conditions can include potholes, slick roads, and debris in the roadway. These conditions can make it difficult for the driver to control the vehicle and can cause serious accidents.
- Reckless driving – Reckless driving includes any type of dangerous or aggressive driving. This can include speeding, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic, and running red lights.
- Drunk driving – Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is extremely dangerous and can lead to serious accidents.
- Failure to yield – Drivers who fail to yield the right of way can cause serious accidents. This is especially common at intersections where one driver fails to see the other driver and proceeds through the intersection, causing a collision.
- Manufacturer defects – In some cases, car accidents are caused by defective parts on the vehicle. This can include defects in the brakes, tires, or steering system. If you have been injured in a car accident that was caused by a defective part, you may be able to file a product liability claim against the manufacturer.
If you have been injured in a car accident, get in touch with The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers today for a free case evaluation with an experienced Chicago car accident attorney. Our law firm represents seriously injured car crash victims and accident victims.
Common Injuries from a Car Accident
A major factor in determining the compensation you deserve is the severity and type of injuries you suffered in the accident. Car accidents can cause a wide range of injuries, from minor cuts and bruises to serious, life-threatening injuries. Some of the most common and severe injuries our clients suffer in motor vehicle accidents include:
- Whiplash – Whiplash is a common neck injury that occurs in car accidents when the head is suddenly jerked forward or backward. Symptoms of whiplash include neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and dizziness. In many cases, it can take days or weeks for whiplash symptoms to appear after a crash.
- Broken bones – Broken bones are one of the most common injuries in an auto accident. The force of the impact can cause the bone to break or shatter. Commonly broken bones in car wrecks include ribs, collarbones, and arm bones.
- Internal bleeding – Internal bleeding is a serious injury that can occur when the force of the impact causes organs to rupture or bleed. Internal bleeding can be life-threatening and may require surgery to repair.
- Traumatic brain injuries – A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a serious, often debilitating, injury that can occur when the head is violently jarred or hit in auto accidents. Symptoms of a TBI can include headaches, dizziness, memory loss, confusion, and mood swings.
- Spinal cord injuries – A spinal cord injury can occur when the spine is damaged in an accident. This type of injury can cause paralysis or other serious problems.
- Soft tissue injuries – Soft tissue injuries are common in car crashes and can include injuries to the muscles, ligaments, and tendons. These types of injuries can be very painful and may require extensive medical treatment.
If you have been seriously injured in a car crash, call The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers today for a free case evaluation with an experienced Chicago car accident attorney. We will help you understand your legal rights and options, answer your questions about car accident lawsuits, and work tirelessly to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve.
Who Can Be Held Accountable for an Auto Accident?
If you or a loved one were seriously injured in an auto accident, you may be wondering who can be held responsible. In most cases, the person who caused the accident will be held liable for the damages. This can include the other driver, the owner of the other vehicle, or a third party such as a company that manufactured a defective part on the other vehicle.
Examples of Multiple Liable Parties
In some cases, more than one person or entity may be held liable for an accident. For example, if the other driver was intoxicated at the time of the accident, both the driver and the bar that served the driver alcohol may be held liable. If you have been injured in an auto accident, it is important to speak with an experienced attorney who can help you determine who may be held liable for the accident.
Find Out Who Is Liable for Your Car Accident Injury
The car accident lawyers at The Kryder Law Group, LLC, Accident and Injury Lawyers have represented many clients who have been seriously injured in car accidents. We have a proven track record of success in securing favorable outcomes for our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, call us today for a free case evaluation.
What To Do After a Car Crash
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, there are a few important steps you should take:
It is important to call the police after an accident to ensure that a report is filed. This will document the details of the accident and can be used as evidence in your case. The police report will include important details like the date, time, and location of the accident, as well as the names and contact information of the parties involved.
Seek Medical Attention
Even if you don’t think you’ve been seriously injured, it’s important to see a doctor as soon as possible. Not only will this ensure that you get the medical care you need, but it will also document your injuries. These records can be used as evidence in your case. It is important to remember that after an auto accident, some injuries, such as whiplash, concussion, or TBI, may not become apparent until days or even weeks later.
If you are able to do so, it is important to collect evidence at the scene of the accident. This can include taking photos of the damage to the vehicles, getting the contact information of any witnesses, and taking notes about what happened. This evidence can be critical in proving your case.
Don’t Give a Statement to the Other Driver’s Insurance Company
The insurance company will likely try to get you to give a recorded statement. It is important that you do not give a statement until you have spoken with an attorney. Anything you say could be used against you later.
Avoid Social Media
Avoid discussing the accident or your injuries on social media. Other parties may use social media posts to discredit your case. The last thing you want is for a seemingly innocent post on social media to be used against you and prevent you from receiving the compensation you need.
Call an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
After you have taken care of your immediate medical needs and collected evidence, you should discuss your car accident insurance claim further with knowledgeable Chicago car accident attorneys. They will review the details of your case and advise you on a course of action. They can also help you handle the insurance companies and negotiate a fair settlement.
Our car accident attorneys have successfully represented many clients who have been seriously injured in Chicago car accidents. Let us put our experience getting full and fair compensation for car accident victims who have suffered serious or fatal injuries to work for you. Call us today for a free case evaluation.
Types of Evidence to Help Maximize Your Car Accident Injury Case
In order to recover compensation for your injuries, you will need to prove that the other driver was at fault for the accident. There are many ways to do this, but some of the most common pieces of evidence we use to establish liability include:
Police reports can be helpful in determining how the accident happened and who was at fault.
Witness statements can help to corroborate your version of events and show that the other driver was at fault.
Photos of the Accident Scene
Photos of the accident scene can be helpful in showing what happened and who was at fault.
Your Own Statements
Your own statements about what happened can be used to establish liability.
Medical records can help to show the severity of your injuries and how they were caused by the accident.
Call Today to Discuss the Evidence Available in Your Case
If you have been injured in a car accident, call The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers today for a free case evaluation with an experienced Chicago car accident attorney. We will review the facts of your case and help you understand your legal rights and options.
How Our Chicago Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers represents people who have been seriously injured or killed in car accidents due to the other driver’s negligence. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that a car accident can take on victims and their families. We are dedicated to pursuing the full and fair compensation you deserve from the at-fault driver so that you can focus on your recovery.
Chicago Car Accident Lawyer FAQs
We Help Protect Your Rights
After a car accident, it is important to speak with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. The evidence in a car accident case can disappear quickly. For example, the other driver’s insurance company may try to get a statement from you before you have had a chance to speak with an attorney. It is important that you do not give a statement to the other driver’s insurance company until you have spoken with a lawyer.
We Gather Evidence of the Other Party’s Negligence
We will investigate the accident to gather evidence of the other driver’s negligence. This may include speaking with witnesses, reviewing police reports, and obtaining surveillance footage. We will also work with accident reconstruction experts to determine how the accident happened and who was at fault.
We Handle All Communications With the Insurance Companies
After a car accident, you will likely be contacted by the other driver’s insurance company. The insurance adjuster may try to get you to settle your claim quickly and for less than you are entitled to. It is important that you do not give a statement to the insurance company until you have spoken with a lawyer.
We will handle all communications with the insurance companies on your behalf. We know the tactics that car insurance companies use to devalue or deny car accident claims. We will tirelessly negotiate with the insurance companies to get you the full and fair compensation you deserve.
We Help You Recover Compensation for Your Injuries
If you have been involved in a car accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries. The amount of compensation you are entitled to will depend on the severity of your injuries and the impact they have had on your life. We will work tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation possible. This can include financial compensation for medical expenses, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and more.
If you have lost a loved one or close family member in a car accident, we can help you file a wrongful death claim. This type of claim allows certain family members to recover compensation for their losses, including funeral and burial expenses, loss of financial support, and loss of companionship.
We Are Here for You Every Step of the Way
The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers is here for you every step of the way. We will answer your questions and keep you informed about the status of your case. You can rely on us to be accessible and responsive to your needs.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Chicago car accident lawyer at The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers today.
We Make Sure You Meet All Deadlines for Compensation
It is important to act quickly after a motor vehicle accident. In Illinois, there is a two-year statute of limitations (735 ILCS 5/13-202) for most personal injury claims. This means that if you do not file your claim within two years of the date of the accident, you will be barred from recovering any compensation for your injuries.
A car accident lawyer at The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers, can help file your claim within the applicable deadline. We understand the importance of acting quickly and will do everything we can to help you meet the deadlines that apply to your case.
Our Lawyers Work on a Contingency Fee Basis
If you have been injured in a car accident, we understand that you may be worried about how you will pay for a lawyer. At The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers, we represent clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not owe us anything unless we recover compensation for you. We believe that everyone should have access to high-quality legal representation, regardless of their financial situation.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced Chicago car accident lawyer. We will review your case and explain your legal options.
Types of Car Accident Cases Our Lawyers Handle
The Kryder Law Group, LLC Accident and Injury Lawyers represents car accident victims injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers – Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of car accidents in Chicago. If you were injured by a distracted driver, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve in a car accident claim.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers – Drunk driving is a major problem in Chicago, and drunk drivers often cause serious accidents. If you are a car accident victim of a drunk driver, we can help you hold the responsible party accountable and recover the compensation you need and deserve in a car accident lawsuit.
- Fatal car accidents – When tragedy strikes and a loved one is killed in a motor vehicle accident, we can help the family members recover compensation for funeral and burial expenses, loss of companionship, and the pain and suffering associated with the death.
- Head-on collisions – Head-on collisions often result in serious injuries or death, due to the high rate of speed involved. Our Chicago auto accident lawyers will investigate the cause of the accident and hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Highway accidents – Due to the high volume of traffic and the high speeds involved, highway accidents often result in serious injuries. Our car accident attorneys will work to get you the full compensation you deserve for your injuries in your car accident claim.
- Night driving accidents – Reduced visibility at night can make it more difficult for drivers to see potential hazards on the road. Our auto accident lawyers will investigate to determine if poor lighting, lack of streetlights, or another factor contributed to your accident.
- Rear-end collisions – Rear-end collisions often occur when a driver is not paying attention and fails to notice the car ahead stopping or slowing down in Chicago’s rush hour traffic. These types of car accident cases often result in serious injuries, such as whiplash.
- Side-impact collisions – Side-impact collisions, also known as T-bone accidents, often occur at intersections when one driver runs a red light or stop sign and collides with the side of another vehicle. These auto accidents often result in serious injuries, such as broken bones or internal bleeding.
- Single-car accidents – Single-car auto accidents often occur when a driver loses control of the vehicle due to weather conditions, a mechanical failure, or another factor. Our attorneys will investigate to determine if another party, such as the manufacturer of a defective tire, is liable for your accident.
- Speeding accidents – Speeding is one of the leading causes of car accidents in Chicago. If you were injured in an accident caused by a speeding driver, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- Uber and Lyft accidents – With the increasing popularity of ride-sharing services, Uber and Lyft accidents are becoming more common in Chicago. If you were injured in an accident while riding in an Uber or Lyft, or if you were hit by an Uber or Lyft driver, we can help you recover the compensation you need and deserve in a personal injury claim.
- Hit and runs – A hit and run accident occurs when a driver collides with another vehicle or pedestrian and then leaves the scene without stopping to render aid or exchange information. If you were the victim of a hit and run, we can help you recover compensation from your own insurance company through your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. We have the resources to investigate the accident and help you find the responsible party so that you can hold them accountable.
No matter how your accident happened, we can help you hold the responsible parties accountable and recover the compensation you need and deserve. Call today for a free case evaluation with an experienced car accident attorney.
How to Get the Compensation You Deserve
If you’ve been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. The experienced personal injury attorneys at The Kryder Law Group, LLC can help you get the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury law firm will work tirelessly to get you full and fair compensation for your motor vehicle accident case and hold the at-fault driver responsible. We represent auto accident victims in the Chicago, IL metropolitan and surrounding areas.
Get Help Today
Call us today for a free case evaluation. We will review the details of your accident and advise you on what to do next. If we believe you have a case, we will represent you on a contingency basis, which means you won’t owe us anything unless we recover compensation for you. Contact us today to get started.