You or a loved one may be entitled to financial recovery after a car accident in Des Plaines. A lawyer from The Kryder Law Group, LLC will investigate your accident, identify liable parties, and seek compensation.
You may receive awards for medical costs, damage to your vehicle, and any other accident-related damages.
In This Article
Awards You May Be Able to Recover
We make no assumptions about your losses or awards. Each car accident victim suffers in a unique way, and we investigate your accident to:
- Identify each and every one of your losses
- Obtain documentation of those losses
Using documentation and expert assistance, we identify the value of every loss. In total, these values will determine how much compensation we seek.
Your compensation package may include the following coverages:
Whether you file an insurance claim or a lawsuit, you may receive compensation for medical expenses. An at-fault motorist (and possibly other parties) may pay for:
- Imaging to diagnose your injuries
- Emergency department care
- Pain-killing medications while you are hospitalized
- Follow-up doctors’ appointments
- Rehabilitative services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Medical equipment
- Any other medical costs related to your car accident
The at-fault party may be responsible for the medical costs of all parties injured in your vehicle.
The journal Rehabilitation Medicine reports a correlation between motor vehicle accidents and elevated psychological distress. You may receive compensation for any traumatic symptoms of your accident, including:
- Disturbing dreams
- Traumatic thoughts
- Sleep interruptions
- Fear of driving or riding in motor vehicles
- General anxiety or depression
Being injured can cause costly disruptions in your professional life. Professional consequences of your accident in Des Plaines may include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost productivity
- Loss of professional satisfaction
- Permanent loss of work
We will identify all of your professional losses and seek fair coverage.
Repair or Replacement of Your Vehicle
Property damage is likely when vehicles collide. An insurance claim or lawsuit may pay for:
- Replacement of a totaled vehicle
- Repair of a repairable vehicle
- Replacement of personal property damaged during your accident
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Des Plaines, call (312) 223-1700
What are the Leading Reasons to Hire a Lawyer with Our Firm for Your Case?
There are several reasons to hire a lawyer at our firm for your car accident case. Some of the leading reasons are that:
- The Kryder Law Group, LLC has experience with handling car accident cases.
- An attorney from our firm will handle every step of your case.
- Handling your case without a lawyer could put great stress on you.
- Handling your case without a lawyer may put your health at risk.
You may also have limited knowledge of insurance and personal injury law, which may make it difficult for you to:
- Conduct necessary legal research
- Make crucial decisions about your case
- Make a strong case for awards
It is your right to handle your case on your own, but that does not necessarily mean that you should. A car accident lawyer from The Kryder Law Group, LLC will fight for you. They will handle your case in Des Plaines while you focus on getting better.
Why Choose The Kryder Law Group, LLC for Your Des Plaines Car Accident Case?
Our clients and our case results both speak to our reputation as a firm.
These case results include:
- $2.2 million for a client injured in an auto accident
- $3 million for victims of a garbage truck accident
- $1.5 million for a truck driver injured in an automobile accident
- Many other valuable settlements and judgments
In addition to our positive results, our clients rave about the way that we handle cases. Our clients’ testimonials include:
- “Andrew Kryder is an excellent lawyer who is not only well prepared and easy to work with but very effective in getting the results necessary for his clients. He always keeps the client informed and timely in all responses.” – Don P., Chicago
- “Simply stated, the Law Offices of Andrew Kryder handled it! They took care of everything and left me worry free! I was very surprised with the amount of settlement which I’ve received from my case. I would recommend them to anyone in need of legal assistance!” – Mike R., Chicago
These testimonials are not the only clients satisfied with our high level of legal services. We will provide the same dedication to your case.
Des Plaines Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (312) 223-1700
What will Our Team do to Seek a Positive Outcome for You?
We understand what steps are necessary to complete a car accident case. All of our actions will be aimed towards achieving either:
- A settlement
- A judgment
We provide you with an approach that is specific to your case. We generally:
- Review police reports, witness statements, and other existing accounts of your accident
- Obtain evidence of the collision
- Identify your losses
- Obtain documentation for your losses
- Calculate the cost of each loss
- Determine liability for your losses
- Draft and file your case
- Oversee completion of your case
We do it all to complete your lawsuit or insurance claim.
How Can You Receive Compensation?
You may have multiple options for compensation, including:
- An insurance settlement
- A pre-trial settlement
- A judgment
We generally prefer settlements, as they may provide you compensation in a quicker manner. We remain open to any outcome that provides you the awards you need.
What is the Cost of an Attorney on Our Team?
The Kryder Law Group, LLC offers our clients contingency-fee arrangements. These arrangements:
- Prevent you from paying us upfront
- Prevent you from paying out of pocket
- Minimize your financial risk
You agree to split a portion of your winnings with us. However, you do not have to pay us anything unless we win your case.
Call the Attorneys at The Kryder Law Group, LLC Today to Start Your Case
You may start your case with just one call to The Kryder Law Group, LLC. Our clients trust us to handle their car accident cases in Des Plaines when it matters most. A lawyer from our firm will fight for the coverage that you deserve.
Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC today for a free consultation.