A car accident can leave you with painful injuries and heavy anxiety about the economic consequences you are suddenly facing. Medical bills start streaming in and stacking up, demanding to be paid, with no consideration for the fact that you have missed days at work while you recover from your injuries.
If another party’s negligence caused your car accident and injuries, you should not be stuck with these bills. The Aurora car accident lawyers at the Kryder Law Group, LLC can fight the insurance company for your right to recover damages and, if necessary, file a lawsuit against the negligent party. We will champion your right to receive compensation in a civil court.
Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC for a free case review and consultation about your legal options: (312) 223-1700.
In This Article
- Types of Car Accident Cases We Represent
- Investigating Your Aurora Car Accident
- Identifying the Liable Party for Your Damages From an Aurora Car Accident
- Identifying and Calculating the Damages We Will Seek to Recover
- Illinois’ Statute of Limitations Gives You Limited Time to Take Legal Action
- Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC About Your Claim
Types of Car Accident Cases We Represent
Car accidents happen as a result of any combination of multiple behaviors and conditions. We handle every type of car accident case, regardless of the cause, including those resulting from:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Defective car parts
- Failure to yield right of way
- Road construction
- Poor road conditions
- Inadequate lighting
- Incorrect turns
- Driving too fast
- Not obeying traffic laws
- Debris on the road
- Aggressive driving
An Aurora car accident lawyer and the rest of our legal team are ready to make sure that justice is served, and you receive the compensation you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Aurora, call (312) 223-1700
Investigating Your Aurora Car Accident
The car accident lawyers at The Kryder Law Group, LLC will build your claim on a sturdy foundation of compelling evidence. We will collect this evidence as a product of our private investigation of your accident. Some of the steps we will take in this investigative effort include:
- Visiting the scene of the accident
- Gathering and documenting photos and videos
- Talking to witnesses and recording their testimonies
- Obtaining a copy of the police accident report
- Requesting and reviewing all your medical records related to the accident
- Acquiring wage and benefit statements from your employer
- Seeking written opinions from various experts about the economic impact of your injuries
The evidence we assemble will serve to convince the insurer, judge, or jury of the validity of your claim. Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 223-1700. The sooner you hire us, the sooner we can start investigating your case, taking advantage of a larger, fresher set of evidence to prove your case.
Aurora Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (312) 223-1700
Identifying the Liable Party for Your Damages From an Aurora Car Accident
As the next step in crafting your case, our legal team will need to establish, in legal terms, that the party we have identified as being at fault for your accident was also negligent. To prove negligence in a court of law, your Aurora car accident lawyer will set out to fulfill the legal criteria often referred to as the duty of care.
Duty of care is typically defined by these four elements:
- The defendant had a responsibility to behave in such a way to prevent you from being injured.
- The defendant failed to fulfill their responsibility to you.
- The defendant’s violation of their responsibility caused the accident that resulted in your injury.
- You suffered physical and/or emotional injury that led to your economic damages that should be recovered.
Again, we will tap into the evidence we gather in our investigation of your accident to support each of our duty of care arguments.
Identifying and Calculating the Damages We Will Seek to Recover
Some people who try to settle their claims directly with the insurance companies tend to underestimate the value of their claims. They scratch only the surface of the broad range of losses they can recover and end up leaving a lot of money on the table.
On the other hand, an Aurora car accident lawyer at the Kryder Law Group, LLC will dig deep to uncover all the ways in which your accident and injuries have and will impact you, both with economic losses and in intangible ways.
Although every case is different, some of the damages we may seek to recover in your car accident case include:
- Costs of surgery (past, present, and future)
- Cost of medical treatment and care (past, present, future, and ongoing)
- Emergency transportation
- Physical rehabilitation
- Prescription medicines, including pain management
- Lost income and benefits (past, present, and future)
- Diminished future potential earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Assistive mobility devices
- Replacement services (childcare, lawn care, housekeeping, cooking, etc.)
This information will come from the evidence we gather in our investigation, as well as from expert opinions we obtain from respected members of the fields of economic, medical, vocational therapy, and life-care planning services. We will leave no stone unturned when it comes to itemizing the ways in which you have suffered because of the defendant’s negligence.
Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC at (312) 223-1700, so we can review your case and start you on the road to financial recovery.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Illinois’ Statute of Limitations Gives You Limited Time to Take Legal Action
You should take note that the state of Illinois enforces a statute of limitations that restricts the amount of time you have to take legal action after a car accident to two years. An Aurora car accident lawyer at the Kryder Law Group, LLC will stay on top of this and other important deadlines to ensure you do not miss your opportunity to recover the damages you need. Also, the sooner you hire your attorney, the sooner we can begin to build your case while evidence is fresh, and witnesses’ memories are still sharp and intact.
Call the Kryder Law Group, LLC About Your Claim
If you have sustained an injury in Aurora, IL, due to the negligent driving of another party, a car accident lawyer with the Kryder Law Group, LLC is eager to represent you and champion your right to compensation for your car accident injury.
Call (312) 223-1700 today for a free consultation and case review.