A car accident lawyer will defend you from insurance companies and other attorneys. We will pursue coverage for your pain and suffering, property damage, lost income, and other accident-related damages.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC can serve as your car accident lawyers in Oak Lawn. Our clients turn to us to handle their cases when it matters most.
Why Car Accident Victims Choose The Kryder Law Group, LLC
Clients may gauge us by two primary criteria:
- The financial result we achieve for their case
- The quality of care we provide through the legal process as their injury lawyer
Consider what our track record and past clients say about each of these criteria.
Client Testimonials for The Kryder Law Group, LLC
We work not only to secure financial recoveries for our clients but to do so in ways that make the process run smoothly for clients. Here are some testimonials that our clients shared about our firm:
- “I was injured in a motor vehicle collision. I contacted attorney Andrew Kryder to handle my case. I was extremely happy with the outcome. Attorney Kryder and his firm were excellent. I was always kept informed and updated. Without hesitation I would recommend this firm to anyone in need of legal assistance.” – Odie M.
- “Attorneys at the Kryder Law Group, [LLC] are so helpful! They took care of everything when I had a horrible car accident. I could have never gotten the kind of compensation I got without them!” – Amanda L.
We will aim to provide a positive experience for you or your loved one. Our team will also fight for every dollar that you deserve.
Financial Results That Our Firm Has Achieved
We have secured the following recoveries for clients we represented in personal injury cases:
- $7.5 million
- $3.2 million
- $3 million
- $2.2 million
- $2 million
- $1.5 million
- $1.4 million
- $1.3 million
- $1 million
We first investigate your case to determine the compensation that you may deserve. We then fight for those awards until your case reaches a conclusion.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Oak Lawn, call (312) 598-0739
Why do Car Accident Victims Hire Lawyers?
Car accident victims may hire a law firm like The Kryder Law Group, LLC for several reasons. You may not be comfortable handling the legal process on your own. You may also lack any legal knowledge or training.
The following are reasons that you should consider hiring our firm for your case:
You May Face a Daunting Opponent
Depending on the nature of your case, you may face opposition from:
- Insurance companies
- The at-fault driver
- Attorneys for at-fault parties
As your lawyer, we will handle communications with these parties. This will protect you from potential violations of your rights. It may also relieve any pressure that you feel from dealing with these parties on your own.
You May Have One Chance to Obtain Compensation
You generally have limited time to seek compensation after a car accident. Agreeing to a settlement too soon in the process, however, may leave you with a settlement amount that does not cover all of your losses and expenses.
Having a lawyer lead your case may help you seek the compensation you deserve. We can advise you on when to accept a settlement or help you file a lawsuit if necessary.
You Have Responsibilities to Tend to
Car accident victims may:
- Be in great pain
- Require continuous medical care
- Be coping with the loss of a loved one
- Be facing their existing responsibilities
For many victims, it is simply not practical to add a lawsuit to this slate of responsibilities. They may prefer that a law firm like The Kryder Law Group, LLC handle their cases for them.
A car accident lawyer from our firm is ready to help you. We can lead your injury or wrongful death case in Oak Lawn at no upfront cost.
Oak Lawn Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (312) 598-0739
The Cost of Hiring The Kryder Law Group, LLC
There is no upfront or out-of-pocket cost required to hire The Kryder Law Group, LLC. Instead, we receive a percentage of any compensation that we win for you. This fee structure is called a contingency fee.
As a car accident victim, contingency fees make sense because:
- They do not put you in a compromised financial position.
- They make it easy for you to access legal help.
- They motivate our legal team to win your case.
Information from Harvard Law also explains that these fees lead to more accurate case evaluations. Our lawyers will generally accept a case if we believe that you could win.
What Services does Our Firm Provide?
Our team provides every legal service that you will need for your case. This generally includes:
- Identification of liable parties
- Investigation of your accident
- Collection of evidence and documentation
- Calculation of your losses
- Case preparation
- Settlement negotiations
- Completion of trial
Our firm hires any experts that will be assets for your case. You do not pay for these experts – we do.
We do everything that we believe necessary to achieve a positive outcome.
What Is a “Positive Outcome” for a Car Accident Case?
A positive outcome is obtaining the compensation that you deserve. A positive outcome can occur if:
- We negotiate a settlement.
- We secure a favorable judgment at trial.
As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, your legal team will generally prefer to seek a settlement. A settlement’s resolution is generally quicker and less costly than going to trial. However, we leave all options for compensation open until we complete your case.
How Long do You Have to File a Car Accident Case?
According to two state statutes, you generally have two years to file a car accident-related lawsuit. These statutes are:
- 735 ILCS 5/13-202, which governs personal injury cases
- 740 ILCS 180/2, which governs wrongful death cases
You may also have a limited time to file an insurance claim. Additionally, you may need to report injuries promptly after your accident.
Exceptions to these deadlines exist. Contact The Kryder Law Group, LLC regardless of when your car accident in Oak Lawn happened.
Steps You Can Take for Your Case After a Car Accident
There are several steps you can take to support your case in the aftermath of an accident. You may want to:
- Seek the contact information of any witnesses: If you have contact details for anyone who saw the accident, we can contact these witnesses for you later on when we build evidence for your case.
- Get a copy of the accident report: You can obtain a copy online through the records of the Oak Lawn Police Department.
- Refrain from posting about the accident on social media: If you discuss the details of the accident on social media, an insurance company could use your statements to challenge your case.
When you work with our team, we can advise you further on how to protect your case’s value.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC for a Free Case Review
Our team is awaiting your call. We will advise you on the next steps for your Oak Lawn case and provide more detail about hiring a car accident lawyer from our firm. The call is completely free and comes with no obligations.
Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 223-1700 for your free case review.