Getting to Know Arlington Heights: Facts and Local Guide
Arlington Heights is the 7th most populated community in Illinois with just over 75,000 residents. Arlington Heights is known nationally for Arlington Park Race Track, home to the Arlington Million and Breeders’ Cup horse racing event. Sadly, the race park has recently announced that it may be closing and has offered the property as a redevelopment opportunity. The area experienced rapid growth in the 1950s given its close proximity to Chicago and new housing. Today Arlington Heights remains a wonderful, quiet middle class suburb of Chicago. In contrast to the town’s quiet suburban reputation, it has ironically been nicknamed “action heights.” Top employers in the area include Northwest Community Healthcare, Clearbrook, Alexian Brothers Health Systems and Kroeschell, Inc.
Learn more about Arlington Heights, Illinois in our local guide including information about:
- Arlington Heights, Illinois at a glance
- Local Resources for Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Local Businesses in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Local Restaurants in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- School Districts High Schools
- Transportation Information
- Why Kryder Law is Chosen by Residents of Arlington Heights to Help with their Personal Injury Cases
- Learn about Personal Injury Lawyer, Andrew Kryder and The Kryder Law Group
- Cases handled by the Kryder Law Group for residents of Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Questions that Residents of Arlington Heights May Have About Personal Injury Claims
For a free legal consultation, call (312) 598-0739
Arlington Heights, Illinois at a glance
Where it’s located: Arlington Heights is located in Cook County about 25 miles northwest of Chicago. Neighboring suburbs include Palatine and Schaumburg.
Founding Date: Incorporated in 1887
County: The majority in Cook County with some parts in Lake County
Motto: “City of Good Neighbors”
Nickname: Action Heights
The Arlington Heights Public Library offers a wealth of services to residents of Arlington Heights. It is a nationally recognized library. The library offers programs for young children and senior citizens. It offers books, resources, services and classes for all ages. The library has a studio for editing film and video, creating audio recordings, graphic design, 3D printing, and digitizing home video. Plus, it has the equipment available for these tasks.
The Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce (AHCC) is dedicated to the community and local business development. The Chamber offers members an opportunity to network with other businesses and build strong business relationships. With over 500 members the Chamber is very active in the local economy and serves as a strong asset to the Village of Arlington Heights.
Arlington Heights Fire Department
1150 N Arlington Heights Road
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Arlington Heights Police Department
33 S Arlington Heights Road
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Arlington Heights village hall is home to the various village offices. The offices of the Village Clerk, Mayor and Village Trustees are located here. Information on local services can also be found by visiting the Village of Arlington Heights website. Topics such as zoning, utilities, roads, sidewalks and public safety can all be directed to the Village offices.
The local school district and hospital systems rank among some of the largest employers for Arlington Heights. Northwest Community Healthcare employs over 3,600 people and the local school district #214 employs 1,700 more people. Other large employers in the area include the Lutheran Home, Paddock Publications, Clearbrook, Kroeschell, Inc. and the Village of Arlington Heights itself.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
In recent years Arlington Heights has added a number of great restaurants to its menu of established restaurants in the area. No matter what your taste in food, Arlington Heights has a restaurant to suit your appetite. There are many Family friendly dining restaurants. You can also find great Italian, Mexican and Chinese restaurants in Arlington Heights. There is definitely something for you. Here are just a few of Arlington Heights’ local restaurants:
208 S Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Shakou Arlington Heights
70 N. Vail Ave.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Mago Grill and Cantina
115 W Campbell St
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
250 N. Evergreen Ave
Arlington Heights, IL
306 East Rand Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
School Districts High Schools
Arlington Heights is served by Metra stops at Arlington Park and Arlington Heights.
Why Kryder Law is Chosen by Residents of Arlington Heights to Help with their Personal Injury Cases
The Kryder Law Group is a personal injury law firm servicing Arlington Heights, Illinois and surrounding cities. Each personal injury lawyer at the Kryder Law Group has years of experience and has handled hundreds of accident claims. Each injury attorney has handled car, truck, bus and motorcycle accidents in the Arlington Heights area. In addition, the injury lawyers at the Kryder Law Group have handled work injuries, dog bite injuries, construction injuries, falls, nursing home neglect cases and many other types of injury claims for residents of Arlington Heights, Illinois and surrounding neighborhoods. You can be confident each injury lawyer at the Kryder Law Group has the experience to handle your personal injury case and maximize the value of your personal injury settlement or jury verdict.
Hear from Personal Injury Attorney Andrew Kryder
Cases handled by the Kryder Law Group for residents of Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights auto accidents
- Arlington Heights bus accidents
- Truck accidents in Arlington Heights
- Slip and falls at Arlington Heights stores or on property
- Work injuries that occur at Arlington Heights businesses
- Commercial vehicle accidents that might happen in Arlington Heights with deliver trucks, Uber, Lyft, UPS, Fed Ex and Amazon
- Construction accidents that occur at Arlington Heights construction sites
- Vicious animal attacks that happen in Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice, birth injuries, failures to diagnose that happen at Arlington Heights hospitals
Questions that Residents of Arlington Heights May Have About Personal Injury Claims
1. Should I hire an Arlington Heights personal injury attorney for my personal injury claim?
If you have a serious injury, personal injury lawyers can help you maximize your recovery. An experienced personal injury lawyer knows the value of your case and how to make an insurance company pay the maximum compensation for your pain and suffering. An Arlington Heights personal injury lawyer, like The Kryder Law Group, can also help you recover lost wages and other compensation you may be entitled to.
2. Can an Arlington Heights personal injury lawyer tell me how much my injury claim is worth?
Every case is different, but you may be entitled to lost wages, medical bills, future medical bills, disability, loss of a normal life compensation, or money for pain and suffering. The personal injury lawyers at The Kryder Law Group can offer you a free consultation about your case.
3. Will an Arlington Heights personal injury lawyer be able to tell me how long it will take to settle my personal injury claim?
Some cases can be resolved quickly after your medical treatment has concluded. However, in other instances cases can take longer if the injury causes permanent disability. If you live in Arlington Heights, Illinois and would like to discuss your case, call The Kryder Law Group for a free consultation of your case.
4. What is included in My Free Consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyers?
We like to understand the goals and expectations of every client before we begin. That is why The Kryder Law Group provides a free personal injury consultation to every client. If you live in Arlington Heights, Illinois, we will provide a free legal consultation. Here is what you will get in your free legal consultation.
- We will evaluate the strength or weakness of your case.
- We will identify all points of compensation you are entitled to.
- We will evaluate the existence of available insurance.
- We will discuss your injury and whether specialists are needed.
- We will evaluate whether expert testimony is needed for your case.
- We will listen to you and answer any questions you may have.
If you reside in Arlington Heights, Illinois, The Kryder Law Group will provide you with a free evaluation. Just call our office at 312-584-8268 and tell us about your case. There is no fee, unless we win. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.