If you or a loved one has suffered harm from another person’s negligence, The Kryder Law Group, LLC will pursue coverage for your losses. Your financial recovery may account for medical costs, lost income, death benefits, and any other losses that you have.
A lawyer from our team will oversee your case in Oak Lawn. We know personal injury law, and we will fight for the compensation that you deserve.
In This Article
How Much Compensation Can You Receive?
The amount of compensation that you may be entitled to recover generally depends on:
- What types of losses you experience
- The specific details of your losses
- Whether your case involves a wrongful death or non-fatal injury
- How costly your losses are
- Whether you are partially at fault for your losses
Every personal injury case entails unique losses. Our team can review your case and tell you how much compensation you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Oak Lawn, call (312) 223-1700
What Losses Does a Lawsuit Cover?
We evaluate our clients’ losses on a case-by-case basis. You could receive coverage for any of the following types of losses.
Medical treatment is generally a considerable feature of personal injury cases. You or your loved one may receive 100% coverage for:
- CT scans
- Doctors’ appointments
- Medical equipment
You may also receive coverage for transportation to medical appointments. We may recover the cost of medical care in wrongful death cases as well.
Pain and Suffering
Injuries and the loss of a loved one cause pain and suffering, which may include:
- Emotional anguish
- Recurring thoughts
- Recurring dreams
- Loss of sleep
- Lost quality of life
Our team can identify the cost of your pain and suffering. From that calculation, we can seek fair coverage for you.
When an injury prevents you from working, you may:
- Be unable to collect an income
- Lose work-related benefits
- Slow your professional progress
- Not be able to work as you did before the injury
A permanent disability or lingering injury may have a permanent effect on your earning power. We will aim to make you whole for any professional losses.
Losses Specific to a Wrongful Death
Wrongful death cases produce unique losses. Surviving loved ones of the deceased may receive coverage for:
- The loss of romantic partnership
- The loss of parental instruction
- Funeral costs
- Permanent loss of income (and related financial protection)
Both victims of injury and wrongful death may receive compensation for their pain and suffering.
Our team will also account for any other losses that are not listed here.
Oak Lawn Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (312) 223-1700
What Can Our Attorneys do to Prove Your Losses?
When it comes to your losses, our team will:
- Speak with you to understand your firsthand experience with your losses
- Speak with your doctors to determine what long-term care you will require and how much that care will cost
- Obtain any evidence of your losses
- Calculate the value of every loss
Our team conducts thorough research to identify, value, and document your losses, inasmuch as they are a key piece of a personal injury case.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC will assign a personal injury lawyer to manage your case in Oak Lawn. When you hire our firm, you allow us to handle your case for you, so you can focus completely on your physical and emotional recovery.
Why Hiring The Kryder Law Group, LLC Could Be the Right Choice for You
Our firm has two types of information that may be of value to you:
- Case results
- Client testimonials
These types of information are the clearest way to understand our law firm’s reputation and results.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC has obtained the following financial results for our clients:
- $7.5 million
- $3.2 million
- $3 million
- $2.2 million
- $2 million
- $1.5 million
- $1.4 million
These outcomes are an abbreviated list of our case results. We pursue maximum compensation for our clients, and our full roster of case results is extensive.
We generally attempt to settle our clients’ cases. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, settling is a frequent outcome for personal injury cases. By settling, we may obtain compensation without having to go to trial.
We aim for every client to be satisfied with our legal services. Here are what some of our past clients say about our firm:
- “Andrew Kryder is an excellent lawyer who is not only well prepared and easy to work with but very effective in getting the results necessary for his clients. He always keeps the client informed and [is] timely in all responses.” – Don P.
- “Andrew Kryder is an excellent attorney and trusted advisor. Very strategic and skillful on multiple matters. He takes his time and listens to all your concerns and questions and answers them to the best of his knowledge.” – Chris B.
These testimonials are two of many positive reviews from those who we have fought for.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
Our firm manages a range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Train accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Slip or trip and falls
- Nursing home abuse
- Construction accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
If you don’t see the type of accident you or your loved one endured, we still want to hear from you to see if we can be of assistance.
Call the Attorneys at the Kryder Law Group, LLC for a Free Consultation
Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC today for a free consultation. We will provide the personal injury lawyer to handle your case in Oak Lawn, and you can hire us at no upfront cost, and we do not receive any fee unless we win your case.
Do not wait to contact our firm. 735 ILCS 5/13-202 generally allows you two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death case, so call our team as soon as possible.