You pay nothing up front when you hire The Kryder Law Group, LLC to represent you in your personal injury claim. Our firm works on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay only if we collect money.
Our legal team works aggressively to see that you receive compensation for your injuries and other damages related to your case. We work to win, and if we win your claim or lawsuit, you will pay our firm only a percentage of the total recovered. This incentivises our firm to recover the maximum amount possible for you.
You Pay Nothing Out of Pocket During Your Case
Our firm will advance all the necessary expenses for your case. We will not ask you to pay those costs in advance. With this arrangement, you will not be burdened with the financial headache of out-of-pocket expenses.
During your free consultation, our team will discuss the specifics of our fee arrangement and answer any questions you may have. We always provide our clients with a written fee agreement.
What You Can Expect When You Hire The Kryder Law Group, LLC
The emotional weight of an injury, compounded by the pain you feel, leaves you little energy or desire to deal with the complexities of an insurance claim or lawsuit. With this in mind, we abide by a mission at The Kryder Law Group, LLC to relieve you of all the matters, big and small, that must be handled throughout the course of your legal action.
As your legal representatives, we will:
- Identify who is at-fault for your injury
- Establish the at-fault party’s liability
- Conduct a personal investigation to gather supporting evidence
- Obtain testimonies from eyewitnesses
- Gather all your medical records
- Get any official accident reports from the police or facility where your accident occurred
- Seek out expert opinions to validate our claims
- Calculate the value of your case
- Communicate with all parties related to your case
- Construct a demand package for the insurance company
- Negotiate with the insurers
- File a lawsuit if the insurance company does not agree to a fair settlement
- Represent you in civil court
- Fight aggressively for your right to receive fair compensation
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you contact The Kryder Law Group, LLC. We will sit down and discuss your case, at no cost to you, ensuring that you leave our office with a clear understanding of all your legal options.
Our firm is committed to handling every aspect of your case so you can focus on the most important task of all—recovering from your physical and emotional trauma.
Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 223-1700 for a free consultation.