Recovering compensation after an accident does not need to be difficult with The Kryder Law Group, LLC on your side. A Schaumburg car accident lawyer from our team can manage all of your case’s obligations for you so that you can focus on your recovery. Our personal injury attorneys can seek financial recovery for your accident-related losses, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Property damage costs
- Loss of future earning capacity
You Can Work With Us for Free
You don’t have to be concerned about how you will pay for legal representation. The Kryder Law Group, LLC works on a contingency-fee-basis.
- You could get legal counsel at no out-of-pocket cost to you.
- You do not pay us until the conclusion of your case.
- You do not need to come up with upfront payments, pay hourly rates, or pay retainers at the onset of your case.
Call us today to learn more about our payment structures. We believe that you should be able to focus on recovering compensation for your losses—not worrying about legal fees.
You Have Two Years to File a Lawsuit
The time you have to file a lawsuit begins from the moment you are injured. You will likely have two years from the date of your collision to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party, per 735 ILCS 5/13-202.
You could have more time to act under certain circumstances. However, if these special circumstances do not apply to your case and you do not file your case within the appropriate timeline, you could lose the right to pursue financial recovery.
Do not worry about the state’s statute of limitations with The Kryder Law Group, LLC on your side. A car accident lawyer from our firm can determine how the two-year deadline applies to your circumstances and explain your options.
Our Team Can Prove the Cause of Your Accident
The Kryder Law Group, LLC can gather evidence and prove the cause of your accident.
We can do this by utilizing the information in the police report and other pieces of evidence, like traffic camera footage.
Once we find out who caused your auto accident, our lawyers can file your claim with their insurance company.
For your personal injury case to succeed, we will need to establish the four elements of negligence, which include:
- Duty of care. The other party was legally obligated to act with care.
- Breach of duty of care. The other party did not act with care.
- The other party caused your accident.
- Your collision resulted in financial losses.
While suffering from serious injuries, the last thing you may want to do is investigate your own case, prove negligence, and gather evidence. Let our team do that for you.
How Our Team Can Help You With the Claims Process
Filing an insurance claim can be difficult, especially if the liable insurer attempts to undervalue or downplay your damages. However, while you go to doctors’ appointments and spend time with your loved ones, our team can manage your insurance claim.
Our vehicle collision attorneys can do this by:
- Reading your coverage options. We can read both your and the other party’s insurance policy to see what damages you can collect.
- Writing your demand letter. We can include the extent of your losses in your demand letter, which we will send to the insurance company.
- Negotiating a settlement. If the insurer agrees to fully compensate you for your losses, then your case could be resolved. However, if a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will negotiate for a settlement until we reach an agreement.
- Protecting you against bad faith insurance practices. Some insurance companies do not play by the rules. The insurer in your case could deny your claim for no reason, refuse to answer your messages, or intimidate you into accepting less money than you deserve. We can serve as the middleman for your claim and protect you against any unfair tactics.
If none of these measures work out, then we can file a lawsuit in civil court. Again, you may have a limited window of time to do this.
We Can Calculate the Cost of Your Pain and Suffering
Your injuries may have caused significant disruption to your quality of life and day-to-day function. In addition to your medical bills and other economic losses, you may be interested in seeking compensation for pain and suffering.
This compensation accounts for the impact of your injuries on your health and well-being. While it does not come with an established monetary amount, The Kryder Law Group, LLC can calculate this loss.
We can do this by:
- Consulting with your doctor about your condition and prognosis
- Reviewing the outcomes of cases similar to yours
- Discussing your pain and suffering with the insurer
- Determining the cost of your economic damages, which correlates with the extent of your pain and suffering
- Interviewing people who can attest to your condition
In addition to calculating your pain and suffering, we can also determine the cost of other non-economic damages, like the lowered quality of life, disability, and disfigurement.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC has recovered millions of dollars for injured people throughout the Chicago area. Our lawyers can use our resources, knowledge, and experience to work on your car accident case.
You Can Discuss Your Legal Options with a Schaumburg Car Accident Attorney Today
You do not need to be in the dark about your legal options any longer. You can talk about your case with a representative from The Kryder Law Group, LLC today for free. We can talk about your accident, the cost of your damages, and whether working with a Schaumburg car accident lawyer from our team could benefit you.
To start your free case review by contacting The Kryder Law Group, LLC today.