If you were injured or a loved one was fatally injured in a slip and fall accident, the at-fault party could bear financial responsibility for your losses. Our Mount Prospect slip and fall injury lawyers can prove that negligence caused your injuries, identify the at-fault party, and pursue them for financial compensation.
When you are ready to build your case, our personal injury team members at The Kryder Law Group, LLC will help you assign a monetary value to your economic and non-economic damages. We will also help you develop a strategic plan for recovering your injury-related financial losses.
How Our Law Firm Builds Your Slip and Fall Case
Whether your slip, trip, and fall accident occurred on residential or commercial property, it can be challenging to identify the at-fault and liable parties. On your behalf, our personal injury team will:
- Compile proof of your injuries’ severity
- Prove the cause of your slip and fall
- Collect witness statements and other evidence
- Canvass the accident scene for physical evidence
- Read and review the police or incident report
- Collect and calculate your medical records and bills
- Assess the financial value of your time away from work
We will also obtain, complete, and submit insurance claim forms and handle all related communication. After proving your right to compensation, we will negotiate a settlement and keep you updated as your case progresses.
We Will Also Ensure Compliance with the Statute of Limitations
Because the state of Illinois imposes a time limit on filing civil lawsuits, we recommend contacting one of our team members right away. A delay in pursuing compensation can prevent you from filing your lawsuit at all.
If you file your lawsuit after the allotted time has expired, the at-fault party will request its immediate dismissal – and the courts will likely grant the request. In Mount Prospect:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years, according to 735 ILCS 5/13-202.
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years, according to 740 ILCS 180/2.
With sufficient notice, our team will ensure your case complies with the filing deadline. Early involvement could also mean:
- We have time to search for witnesses and interview them before they forget important details.
- We will have time to get footage of your fall, whether from a business or residence.
- You prevent certain pieces of evidence from becoming unavailable.
These measures can help us resolve your case.
Look at Some of Our Client Reviews and Testimonials
Our team is committed to helping injured clients get the physical, financial, and emotional recovery they need to start rebuilding their lives. When we represent you, we never stop fighting on your behalf.
Of our commitment to their personal injury cases, previous clients say:
- “Andrew Kryder is an excellent lawyer who is not only well prepared and easy to work with but very effective in getting the results necessary for his clients. He always keeps the client informed and [is] timely in all responses.” – Don P.
- “If you are looking for a lawyer that will cut to the chase and not candy coat anything, then you want Andrew Kryder. We are more than completely satisfied with the work that he did for us and would definitely recommend contacting Andrew Kryder to represent you.” – Karen C.
- “Attorneys at the Kryder Law Group are so helpful! They took care of everything when I had a horrible car accident. I could have never gotten the kind of compensation I got without them!” – Amanda L.
We love hearing from our clients, knowing we helped them get new starts after their accidental falls. When you are ready to trust our team with your slip and fall case, we are ready to work as hard for you as we have for previous clients.
Our Team Will Calculate Your Recoverable Damages
To assess the value of your recoverable damages, our team will create a detailed list of your injuries and compile records that prove their cause. We will also create a detailed list of your injury-related expenses.
By connecting your injuries to your slip and fall accident, we request compensation for:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Current and future lost wages
- Mental and emotional distress
- Current and future medical bills
- Damaged or destroyed property
- Physical impairment or disfigurement
- Funeral and burial expenses, if applicable
At The Kryder Law Group, LLC, our slip and fall injury lawyer serving injured clients in Mount Prospect will guide you through the personal injury compensation process. We will account for your past, present, and future injury-related losses when calculating the value of your claim.
We Work Hard to Prove Your Right to Recovery
Before we start negotiating on your behalf, we build your evidence file. While you focus on getting better, we collect the following items that support the cause of your accident:
- Witness statements
- The incident report
- Photos of your injuries
- Your personal written statement
- Your medical records and bills
- Your employment and salary history
- Photos of the accident scene
By proving the cause of your fall, identifying the at-fault party, and working toward a financial settlement, we can help you avoid a prolonged and frustrating court case. If your case does proceed to court, however, we will represent you in your continued pursuit of financial recovery.
Contact Our Team to Get Help Now
Injured in a fall? Our Mount Prospect slip and fall injury lawyers helping injured clients in the area will help you fight for financial compensation. Contact a team member at The Kryder Law Group, LLC and get help with your case today.