If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a car accident in Bloomington, The Kryder Law Group, LLC can recover your losses. Our attorneys can seek compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and other expenses.
In This Article
- We Work on a Contingency-Fee-Basis
- Examples of Compensable Damages Following a Bloomington Car Accident Case
- We Have Won Millions of Dollars for Car Accident Victims
- How Long Do You Have to Settle Your Car Accident Case in Bloomington?
- We Can Help You Seek an Insurance Settlement from the at-Fault Driver
- We Can File Your Case in Court (if Necessary)
- Our Lawyers Can Prove Another Party Owes You Compensation
- Client Service Is Our Top Priority
- Call Our Attorneys at the Kryder Law Group, LLC to Get Started on Your Car Accident Case
We Work on a Contingency-Fee-Basis
You may be wondering, “How much does it cost to hire a car accident lawyer in Bloomington?” It costs you nothing upfront, out of pocket, or hourly.
We don’t charge retainers, either. The Kryder Law Group, LLC believes everyone with a case deserves a chance at compensation and justice. If we win your case, we’ll take payment from your final settlement or court award. Otherwise, you don’t pay our attorney’s fees.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Bloomington, call (312) 223-1700
Examples of Compensable Damages Following a Bloomington Car Accident Case
Our lawyers can help you seek compensation for your economic and non-economic damages, including:
- Medical expenses, including emergency transportation, treatment, hospitalization, surgeries, and doctor appointments
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
We Can Help You Seek Wrongful Death-Related Losses
If your loved one passed away because of an injury sustained in a motor vehicle accident, you could pursue a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. 740 ILCS 180/2 allows a personal representative of a decedent’s estate to pursue:
- Final healthcare expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Funeral expenses, including the memorial, burial plot/cremation, and other related costs
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of parental guidance and household benefits
You can also seek awards for the pain and suffering caused by your loved one’s passing.
Bloomington Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (312) 223-1700
We Have Won Millions of Dollars for Car Accident Victims
The Kryder Law Group, LLC has helped clients win multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts for their car accident injuries. Our case results include:
- $3 million for the family of a man struck by a garbage truck
- $2.2 million for a salesman injured during a collision
- $500,000 for a woman whose car accident resulted in a neck injury
We want to help you seek the awards you deserve without creating an additional financial burden for you and your family.
How Long Do You Have to Settle Your Car Accident Case in Bloomington?
If we cannot achieve adequate compensation with an insurance settlement, our team is prepared to take your case to civil court. We can assist you with a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
There is no deadline for reaching an agreement outside of court, but there is a time limit for commencing legal action. Here are some deadlines that could pertain to your case:
- You must file your personal injury case within two years of your accident, according to 735 ILCS 5/13-202.
- You have two years to pursue a wrongful death case, according to 740 ILCS 180/.
- You have five years to seek awards for property damage costs under 735 ILCS 5/13-205.
Our firm can manage all of these deadlines on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Help You Seek an Insurance Settlement from the at-Fault Driver
Illinois drivers must have liability insurance to pay for accidents and injuries they cause. According to the Illinois Department of Insurance, the state mandates a minimum of:
- $25,000 in bodily injury coverage per person ($50,000 per accident)
- $20,000 in property damage liability
If another driver caused your injuries, you have the right to file a claim with their insurance provider. Our lawyers can help you through this process. We will:
- Calculate your damages
- Draft and send your demand letter
- Submit evidence proving negligence
- Review your settlement offers and negotiate on your behalf
Working with our attorneys can take the stress out of the insurance process. We will take care of communicating with the insurance company, saving you time and energy.
We Can File Your Case in Court (if Necessary)
The American Bar Association (ABA) says that going to court for a car accident is relatively rare. However, it still happens. If you need to file a lawsuit to seek damages, then we can:
- Manage your case’s paperwork
- Notify all parties of your intentions
- Present the cost of your damages and the severity of your injuries
- Strategize your case’s trajectory
- Communicate with the at-fault party and their lawyer
- Interview witnesses
- Consult with field experts
Our Lawyers Can Prove Another Party Owes You Compensation
Drivers owe others on the road a duty of care. This means that vehicle operators are expected to follow traffic laws and conduct themselves in a reasonable manner.
When they fail to do so, their actions constitute negligence. Examples of negligent driving include but are not limited to:
- Texting and driving
- Speeding or driving too fast for weather and/or road conditions
- Driving in the wrong lane
- Making an improper turn
- Failing to yield
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving too aggressively
- Driving drowsy or falling asleep at the wheel
Drivers should pay for accidents caused by their negligence or recklessness. We can prove your injuries were caused by another party. To do this, we can visit the scene of your accident, locate and interview witnesses, consult experts, and obtain photographic and video evidence.
Client Service Is Our Top Priority
We want to help you win the awards you need, but this is not our only goal. We also want to give you peace of mind. We will take care of your case from beginning to end so that you can focus on healing. This includes helping you coordinate and pay for your medical care and vehicle damage.
One thing that sets our firm apart is our open-door policy. Our attorneys strive to make themselves as available as possible. This means being there to promptly answer your questions and return your messages. If you need to discuss your case in person, depending on the day of the week, we can usually arrange a face-to-face meeting within 48 hours.
Call Our Attorneys at the Kryder Law Group, LLC to Get Started on Your Car Accident Case
At The Kryder Law Group, LLC, we base our company culture on getting results for our clients while providing friendly, customer-based service. To learn more about how our Bloomington attorneys can help you seek compensation for your car accident injuries, call our team. We can get you started with a free, no-obligation consultation.