A truck accident may entitle you to compensation from a trucking company, truck driver, and other liable parties. You could receive coverage for medical costs, emotional anguish, and lost income.
The Kryder Law Group, LLC will assign an injury lawyer to your truck accident case in Mount Prospect. We handle your case from start to finish and may obtain coverage for all of your accident-related losses.
Truck Accident-Related Losses That May Entitle You to Compensation
Our legal team will investigate your accident to identify all of your losses. Upon identifying those losses, we calculate their cost. The following categories of losses can entitle you to a financial recovery:
Medical costs may be among the most costly losses that you suffer. Our team will seek total coverage for medical expenses, including:
- Emergency services
- Diagnostic imaging scans
- Follow-up care
- Rehabilitative services
- Medical equipment for the home, vehicle, and person
We project the cost of any future medical care that you may require.
Expenses Related to Your Mental Health
BMJ Open found a connection between psychological distress and motor vehicle accidents, which suggests that you may:
- Experience lingering stress as a result of your accident
- Succumb to clinical conditions like anxiety or depression
- Suffer secondary consequences of emotional and psychological trauma
- Require counseling, medication, and other treatment
Our team will help you receive any necessary diagnosis for mental health problems. Emotional and psychological symptoms generally entitle you to coverage, including “pain and suffering.”
Lost Income and Earning Power
In both personal injury and wrongful death cases, victims like you may receive coverage for present and future:
- Lost income
- Lost productivity
- Lost earning power
- Lost ability to advance professionally
- Lost bonuses and 401k contributions
Your specific professional circumstances are highly relevant. We will pursue coverage for all of your professional losses.
The truck that struck you may have done massive damage, and you may receive coverage for:
- Minor repairs
- Major repairs
- Total replacement of your vehicle
- Damage to personal property
Our team can work with experts to diagnose and value vehicular damage.
All Other Accident-Related Losses
If you have any other accident-related losses not listed here, we will seek coverage for them.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Mount Prospect, call (312) 598-0739
What Qualifies The Kryder Law Group, LLC to Handle Your Case?
- The financial recoveries we have obtained
- The way that we handle client interactions
Together, these can tell you why you should hire us for your case.
Our attorneys have obtained the following recoveries for clients:
- $7.5 million
- $3.2 million
- $3 million
- $2.2 million
- $2 million
These results have come through either settlements or judgments. We generally try to settle clients’ cases, as the American Bar Association (ABA) explains the benefits of settling through negotiations. However, our lawyers fight for truck accident victims like you at trial when it is the best option. We are prepared to lead your case in Mount Prospect.
We believe that client satisfaction is everything. Our team prides itself not just on the financial outcome but also on the positive interactions our clients have with our firm.
Here are how some clients recall their experience with The Kryder Law Group, LLC.
- “Andrew Kryder is an excellent lawyer who is not only well prepared and easy to work with but very effective in getting the results necessary for his clients. He always keeps the client informed and [is] timely in all responses.” – Don P.
- “This was our first time dealing with anything like this pertaining to an auto accident. We had no idea how much is involved and how long and difficult some cases may be, (like ours). Andrew Kryder was excellent at explaining everything in a way we could understand, process by process. We believe he went above and beyond his responsibility to us despite the opposing counsel (big company insurance) giving us a very hard time…” – Karen C.
Our team will also:
- Help you arrange medical care
- Handle all legal aspects of your case
- Respond promptly to your emails and phone calls
- Fight for you or your loved one
Your only responsibility is to focus on your recovery. We handle the legal details.
We Know Mount Prospect and the Cook County Area
At our Chicago-based firm, we are familiar with the roadways and traffic conditions of Chicagoland and Cook County. Unfortunately, serious trucking accidents are not uncommon – and we know how to handle these complex accident types.
As the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) notes, nearly 53% of all large truck accidents for the state of Illinois were recorded within Cook County in 2014. To demonstrate the significance of the issue, only 29.5% of annual vehicle miles for the state are accounted for within Cook County.
We will use our knowledge of the Mount Prospect area to gather compelling evidence for you and make your case.
Mount Prospect Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (312) 598-0739
Are there Upfront Costs Required to Hire The Kryder Law Group, LLC?
No. We offer a contingency-fee arrangement that serves every client regardless of their financial position.
- Allow you to avoid paying upfront or out of pocket
- Do not impose the financial strain of hourly or flat attorney fees
A contingency fee means that you only pay us if we win your case. If we are successful, we receive a portion of your judgment or settlement. This portion covers the cost of handling your case. You receive the rest.
What does The Kryder Law Group, LLC Do for Victims?
In short, we do everything necessary to complete your case. Our primary objective is to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
In handling truck accident cases, our team can:
- Identify liable parties, which may include a trucking company, truck driver, government entity, vehicle manufacturer, and others
- Gather all facts related to your accident
- Obtain documentation of losses and accident-related evidence
- Identify and calculate the cost of your losses
- Handle settlement negotiations
- Defend your rights
- Hire experts to contribute to your case
We deal with insurance companies and attorneys so that you do not have to. You do not have to worry about the progress of your case, deadlines, or compensating us for case-related losses.
Our team handles all case-related responsibilities. We are your advocates during this trying time, and we fight for all of the compensation that you deserve. Do not wait to take action, as 735 ILCS 5/13-202 may limit your time for filing a lawsuit.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC Today to Start Your Case
We offer free consultations so you can learn more about how to get started. During your consultation, we will answer any questions that you have.
We can provide a lawyer for your truck accident case in Mount Prospect. Once we do, we will begin seeking the awards that you deserve. Call The Kryder Law Group, LLC today at (312) 223-1700 to complete your free consultation and start your case.