You may benefit from a personal injury lawyer at our firm if you:
- Have suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one
- Suspect that someone else is at fault for it
You could receive awards for pain and suffering and other eligible losses after an accident in Des Plaines. A personal injury lawyer from The Kryder Law Group, LLC will handle your case from start to finish.
What Losses Entitle You to Compensation?
There are common elements to personal injury cases, including:
- Injury or death
- Provable harm
While the specifics of each personal injury case vary, losses may be similar. The following losses may entitle you to coverage in a personal injury case:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Non-emergency medical care
- Diminished earning power
- Lost income (temporary or permanent)
- Pain and suffering
For cases involving someone’s passing, you may receive awards to cover:
- A loved one’s permanent loss of income
- Other forms of lost financial protection
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral expenses
It is our firm’s responsibility to identify every loss that entitles you to compensation.
How Much Your Case is Worth
We cannot say how much your case is worth until we:
- Identify all of your losses
- Project future losses
- Determine the value of each loss
- Determine the total value of your case
Once we do these tasks, we can explain how much your case is worth.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Des Plaines, call (312) 598-0739
Reasons to Trust The Kryder Law Group, LLC with Your Case
The Kryder Law Group, LLC has produced tangible results for past clients. We have obtained the following sums for our clients:
- $7.5 million for an injured construction worker
- $3.2 million for another injured construction worker
- $3 million for surviving family of a garbage truck accident victim
- $2.2 million for an automobile accident victim
We pursue full compensation for your losses.
The Words of Our Clients
You can judge a law firm’s performance based on their clients’ satisfaction. Here are what our clients say about The Kryder Law Group, LLC:
- “I was injured in a motor vehicle collision. I contacted attorney Andrew Kryder to handle my case. I was extremely happy with the outcome. Attorney Kryder and his firm were excellent. I was always kept informed and updated. Without hesitation I would recommend this firm to anyone in need of legal assistance.” – Odie M.
- Andrew Kryder is an excellent lawyer who is not only well prepared and easy to work with but very effective in getting the results necessary for his clients. He always keeps the client informed and timely in all responses. – Don P.
We are concerned with our clients’ financial recoveries. Our team also considers how we can serve clients while we seek a financial recovery for them.
Des Plaines Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (312) 598-0739
How Our Firm Serves Clients Like You
The Kryder Law Group, LLC can provide a personal injury lawyer serving Des Plaines to manage your case. As such, we take a personalized approach to every client’s case. Each client has unique:
Our team will speak with you to find out what your losses, hopes, and concerns are. Once we have discussed your case in the proper depth, we will pursue awards for you. In seeking awards, we may do the following things:
Establish Liability for Your Losses
Negligence is often the test for liability, as the American Bar Association (ABA) explains. From car accidents to medical malpractice and other personal injury cases, someone is negligent if:
- They owed you a duty of care (a responsibility to act reasonably).
- They did not honor their duty of care.
- Their breach of duty of care caused you harm.
- You can prove your losses.
Who is liable for your losses will depend on the facts of your case.
Compose a Strategy for Your Case
There are multiple ways for plaintiffs to receive compensation. Options generally include:
- A settlement
- A judgment
We will compose a strategy for seeking compensation while considering the above options as we devise a plan for your case.
Complete the Administrative Responsibilities of Your Case
We will execute the strategy for your case, too, which generally requires us to:
- Deal with insurance companies
- Deal with other attorneys and firms
- Handle case-related communications
- Draft your legal paperwork
- Submit your paperwork
- Work alongside experts
- Monitor the progress of your case with an insurance company or in the legal system
- Make appearances for you
We handle the daily responsibilities of your case.
Negotiate for Compensation
Some form of negotiation will be necessary to complete your case—liable parties do not generally provide fair compensation without a fight. Our team handles negotiations with insurance companies or lawyers for liable parties.
During these negotiations, we generally:
- Make a comprehensive case on your behalf
- Present evidence that supports your case
- Present documentation of your losses
- Respond to any arguments against you
- Fight for fair awards
If negotiations are not successful, then we can take your case to trial.
Serve You at no Upfront Cost
The Kryder Law Group, LLC receives payment through contingency fees. Our legal fee, therefore, is contingent on us winning your case. A victory can include either a judgment or a settlement.
You do not pay us a cent until we win your case. At that point, we will receive a portion of your financial recovery. If we do not win, you do not pay.
Defend Your Rights
Our firm stands between you and those who may violate your rights. Those who act against your interests may:
- Try to convince you that you are at fault for your losses
- Try to have you agree to an unfairly low settlement
- Twist your words
We consider your rights in every move that we make.
Call the Attorneys at the Kryder Law Group, LLC About Your Personal Injury Case
A personal injury begs for justice. If you or a loved one have suffered harm, then our firm will work for you. A personal injury lawyer from our firm will manage your lawsuit or claim while you focus on your recovery. We know how to complete cases in the Des Plaines jurisdiction.