Motorcycle accident injuries can devastate your health, family life, and finances. If someone’s negligence caused your crash, you should not have to worry about paying for your medical treatment or missing work while you recover.
We can fight for fair compensation on your behalf. Get help from an Oak Park motorcycle accident lawyer at the Kryder Law Group, LLC.
Getting You the Help You Need to Move On with Your Life
Our ultimate goal is to help you obtain compensation so you can recover from the physical, emotional, and financial fallout of your injuries. To accomplish this, we can help you file an insurance claim or argue your case in court. Our attorneys can provide the following legal services:
- Managing the day-to-day administration of your case
- Investigating your case to collect evidence of negligence
- Consulting with medical professionals and accident reconstruction specialists
- Proving fault and liability for the collision
- Calculating the cost of your incurred expenses
- Negotiating for a fair settlement with the at-fault parties insurance company
- Filing a lawsuit and representing you in court when necessary
We have a solid track record of winning cases for our clients. We believe hard work, preparation, and determination are the keys to getting you the financial damages you need to move on with your life.
We Do Not Settle for Anything Less Than You Deserve
Injuries sustained in a motorbike accident often involve expensive medical procedures and a lengthy recovery time. Consider opting for a law firm that focuses solely on personal injury cases rather than a broad array of practice areas. It is also important to check they have a proven track record of winning complex personal injury cases.
We can handle your case if you suffered the following injuries:
- Bone fractures
- Road rash
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Internal organ damage
- Other injuries
At the Kryder Law Group, we leave no stone unturned when it comes to managing your case. Insurance companies often profit from pressuring claimants into accepting offers that do not fairly reflect the extent of their injuries and losses. We know what a fair settlement looks like and will not hesitate to take your case to trial where necessary.
Potential Forms of Compensation We Can Pursue for You
Our team can help you pursue the following types of compensation:
- Current and ongoing medical costs
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and compensation if your work is affected as a result of the accident
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Any amendments required at your home as part of your continued care
- Damaged or lost property
We Can Help If You Lost a Loved One
If the accident claimed your loved one’s life, we understand no amount of compensation can replace them; however, it could help provide financial stability in the future. We may be able to recover compensation for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Lost future earning capacity
- Medical expenses your loved one incurred before their passing
- Loss of companionship, comfort, services, and care
Our team can handle every aspect of your case with the utmost compassion.
We Manage Every Aspect of the Legal Process
Liability is governed by the legal principle of negligence. Therefore, our main priority is to prove another road user was somehow negligent and caused the accident that injured you. We will also need to demonstrate the extent of your injuries and how they have financially affected your life or ability to work.
Proving negligence can be challenging. There can also be unfair bias against motorcycle riders in some injury cases, but our motorcycle accident lawyers can help. Driver negligence can involve:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Improper left turn into the path of a motorcyclist
- Distracted driving by using a smartphone or other in-car technologies
- Aggressive or reckless driving
- Failing to obey traffic signs, signals, or controls
- Poorly maintained vehicles
Our team is always on hand to provide professional legal advice during a free consultation.
We Take on the Financial Risk of Building and Pursuing Your Case
We understand you may have concerns about the cost of hiring legal representation. We provide our services on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means there a no upfront fees to start your case. In short, there is nothing for you to pay unless we win your case.
Illinois Laws That Could Affect Your Right to Pursue Compensation
Under Illinois law, injured parties generally have two years from the accident date to pursue compensation per 735 ILCS 5/13-202. If the accident caused the loss of a loved one, surviving beneficiaries generally must file a wrongful death lawsuit within two years under 740 ILCS 180/2.
We Fight Hard to Protect Your Rights and Make Sure You Are Fairly Compensated
At the Kryder Law Group, LLC, we fight hard to protect your rights. Our law firm focuses solely on personal injury cases and takes pride in representing people hurt by the negligence of others.
If you or a loved one were hurt in a motorcycle accident, call (312) 223-1700 for a free consultation and learn more about how we can help.